Part 1: The Prison and the Class-D's.

Y/N: "Uhhh, where am i, i just suddently got knocked out." You would slowly open your eyes realising you were in a prison cell.
Y/N: "What!?!? God damn it! LET ME OUT!" 
"KEEP QUIET IN THERE WOULD YOU!?!?" A distance loud voice from the other side of the cell. It was a guard. 
Suddently a loud beep would start playing and the doors would open. Out there you saw a huge prison like Cafeteria and hang-out zone. 
Guard: "Its time to get our Nr 68319" He'd give a a disgusted look at you.
Y/N: With a whisper. "Dork." You would keep walking outside, exploring the area. 
A lot of other prisoners were out there either talking or fighting. Guards were dealing with fights and you would slowly walk up to the cafeteria to get lunch. Suddently an another prisoner would walk in front of you, bumping into you at the same time while you were reaching for the chicken. 
YN: EYYY! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!?
The other prisoner would turn around and say: "Keep quiet you twat." In a thick british accent. A guard would approach them.
Guard: Do we have a problem here?
Both you and the other pristoner would say no after eachother. The guard would walk away from them.
Y/N: Before you go, what is your name?
The other Prisoner would reply. "My name is Adelyn, what about you?"
Y/N: "My name is Y/N, Nice to meet you Adelyn."
Suddently a scientist would walk in saying.

Scientist: "PRISONER 68319 (Your Number), 58319 (Adlyns Number) and 63644 (Random Class-D) Please report to the front gate ASAP!

To be continued.......