The New Girl

It was something out of a dream. I was finally going to Japan! Not only that, but I was going to attend UA High! But, let me start at the beginning. Before all of this.

I was taken from my parents as a baby, so I only know my fake parents. They're nice and all, but they pay more attention to my fake siblings. I'm not that lucky to be their adopted kid. They're normal people and I'm the odd one out.

I have what is called a "quirk". It's like a super power in the Marvel Universe. My quirk is a quirk erasing scream. I used it when I was only two years old and a robber came to rob the house when everyone was asleep. I burst his eardrums.... (Poor robber! I'm still sorry!). I was hailed a little hero, but also very annoying. I don't mind, though.

My name is Kenzie Aizawa. My foster parents sent me to Japan to attend school at UA. I'm just hoping that everyone is nice.

. . .

"Well, today's the day..." I said, grabbing my stuff and walking down the stairs.

"Kenzie! Are you ready?!" Mr. Adante called out to me.

"Yeah! I'll be right there!" I called back. Jiminy Christmas! He's not sounding too thrilled to see me leaving...

"We're going to miss you!" Alana, my foster sis, said.

"Yeah! What are we gonna do?!" Donyae, my foster bro, cried.

"You two have a lot to do here. I'll miss you guys!" I said to them.

They gave me a hug and I gave them each a pat on the head and a candy bar. I also told them not to eat it all in one sitting. They promised. Then, I left with Mr. Adante for the airport.

...

When I got on the plane, everyone else was either a student or a teacher. A green haired boy who looked like broccoli stared at me and mumbled to a black haired teacher as the flight attendant led me to the first class section of the plane. I thanked the attendant and sat down in my seat, ready for the long ride ahead. I laid my head back and drifted off to sleep after fastening my seatbelt. (Safety first!)

...

When the plane landed in Japan, the students got off first. The pink girl was laughing and snapping photos of a red head and an angry blonde saying they looked cute together. I was off last, after the teachers. The black haired teacher and blond haired teacher were talking and the blonde haired teacher shouted and his voice projected like mine! I stood there in shock and the black haired teacher erased the blonde's quirk. A little girl with white hair and red eyes turned back to stare at me with a purple haired boy. They were in shock to see me staring at the two who were beefing. I was confused, but didn't say anything and continued on my way.

...

Early, the next morning, I got up and took a shower since the hostel was nice enough to let me have a room with running water. I then got dressed in my uniform and combed through my black and blonde hair. I yawned and got up out of the chair and grabbed my stuff, then got ready for school. I then left early and paid for the one night I stayed. I arrived at UA high after running along 8 blocks of the sidewalk. This was a nice area and I was wondering how a hostel wasn't jacking up its prices because it was a good area. I then walked into the school and Aizawa welcomed me to the school with Nezu and All Might. I was placed in Class 1-A.

When I walked in, all the boys immediately stared at me. The same green haired boy I saw the day before gasped. I gave a shy wave and Shinsou recognized me as I recognized him.

"K-kenzie?!" The hypnoboi shouted.

"Hito?!" I cried out.

Aizawa then pulled me into a hug and everyone's suspicions were confirmed: Aizawa and Mic had a daughter.