The start of everything

Author here! This is the first proper book I will publish so it might not be the best. I love writing and I thought this would just give me the motivation to write out my ideas. This is all on the dsmp. Ranboo x Tubbo is shipped here (NOT PLATONICALLY) only because it is their mc characters! Irl everything would be platonic. There will also be made up characters so that I can manage my ideas. SHORT CHAPTER. NONE OF THIS IS CANON. Enjoy!

Mr.Boo POV:

I woke up from my slumber and saw that my beloved wasn't in bed anymore. I stood up and went to check on Micheal (don't know if that's how you write it). When I entered I saw Micheal peacefully sleeping and next to him was a note. It was from Tubbo.

Hey b*tch it's me Tubbo, Tommy is writing this for me so don't mind if there are any rude things here. Anyways, Tommy wanted me to come over to his to plan out for something and maybe go mining. If I don't come back soon, don't worry I will probably just be staying at Tommy's.

Hate,

Tubbo

Tommy here,

Just wanted to say f*ck you.

I sighed at Tommy's words and went into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast when I noticed there was food on the table. I was guessing Tubbo made it but there was one problem. It stayed out for too long and now it was cold. I decided not to waste his wonderful cooking and just put it in the microwave to heat it up.

Bee Boy POV:

Instead of planning we just goofed off and messed around. I realised that we weren't getting anything done so I asked Tommy if we should go mining now. He agreed and we went to a mine that was on the outskirts of l'manburg. After mining for a few hours we had stacks of many things like redstone or lapis. I kept mining when I noticed that there were a bunch of Iron blocks sitting in front of me. This wasn't normal so I went to go grab tommy. I asked him if we should mine them or not and he told me to, so I did. I almost fell backwards as some people I had never seen before were standing there staring at us. They immediately took out their weapons and started chasing us. We didn't have any armour on and were too panicked to take out our swords we ran and ran.

They managed to hit me enough times to get me on 1 heart when we finally made it to the surface. We were scared to look back but when we did, they were standing at the entrance of the cave. I guessed they didn't want to come out. We stood there panting when Tommy fell to his knees. "TOMMY ARE YOU OK!?" I shouted. "I'm fine, big man." He replied. We ate to regenerate and sat down under a tree, too tired to run back home. After a few minutes I suddenly felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. The last thing I heard was Tommy shouting my name.

Then it went black.

458 words, not bad.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Remember that I luv u. Stay hydrated!