A strange place

Child's POV:

I woke up, Tubbo laying next to me. I thought we were saved but when I looked around, nothing looked familiar. I got off the floor and proceeded to open the door but it seemed to be locked. I heard a groan from behind me, notifying me that Tubbo was awake.

Bee boy's POV:

When I came to my senses I noticed my head was hurting a lot and that Tommy was trying to open a door. "Hey big man, you ok?" he asked. "I'm fine, thanks for asking," I replied "Why are you struggling with the door so much?" I walked over to him to open the door but I couldn't. Tommy started kicking the door in an attempt to break it down. When the door finally opened, we got a huge surprise.

Child's POV again:

It was those b*tches that chased us. I thought they weren't fond of the light. They grabbed our wrists and tugged us across a long hallway. We stopped in front of a giant door and went in. There was one of those people, sitting in the middle of a large table. All of them were hooded but had black tails that looked like cat tails. Their feet looked completely normal because they were wearing boots. They had gloves on but one thing I could notice was that the one sitting in the middle was taller than both of the people holding our wrists and was wearing a crown with sapphires and emeralds embedded in it.

They jumped off the table and walked up to us. I heard a quiet voice saying "They might be useful, bring them to the chambers. If anything happens, you know what to do."

And with that, they dragged us to the "chambers".

Mr.Boo's POV:

It had been more than a day now and I started getting worried. I hadn't heard anything from Tubbo or Tommy. I decided to go ask some members of the smp. I went to go see Niki when I came across Wilbur, sitting down near the flag. I ran towards him, "Hey Wil, have you seen Tubbo or Tommy!?" I asked. "No, why?" He replied. "Well when I woke up, Tubbo wasn't next to me so I went to see if he was in Michael's room but the only thing I found was a note by him. He said he went to Tommy's to strategize and then go mining. It's been more than a day now and they still haven't come back." I explained. Wilbur looked quite worried and told me to follow him, we were heading to Phil's. That was the only place they could be right?

WOOOO DONEEE. Sorry this took so long! Remember to stay hydrated!