After a long hell of fighting they finally won, panting hard as the other members cheered for their victories. The clouds were white as the wind howled blowing back their hair, it gently flowed like a river in the forest.

"You guys can go, We'll catch up later!"

The blond ordered as the rest of the members from his division obeyed him, tired from fighting the two decided to rest up here for a bit, sitting on the grass field in the riverbank, Takemichi groaned as he lay down completely in the grass. "You okay, partner?" the male with the choppy undercut style asked before laying down beside Takemichi.

"Fuyuu, My body hurts so much and I think I broke my leg. " Takemichi whined as he flailed his arms around and dropped it dramatically on each of his sides with a sigh. Chifuyu looks to his side, "Well the dudes we fought was tuff" he muttered while shrugging slightly.

Both of them were battered with cuts and bruises and some splattered blood on their Toman uniforms and face as well as dirt were stuck to them like glue, they were a mess. But it was normal, for them at least. There's a sense of peace when both of them are just together doing stupid or dangerous things.

People walking past them probably think they both did some illegal shit, since they were just sprawled in the grass beaten up like some stray cats wanting some good warmth against the sun contrast with the cool breeze to brush against their skin.

It was a comfortable silence. As the two best friends laid there enjoying each other's company, the sky was a beautiful shade of orange as the sun was about to set in the horizon, getting the perfect view from where they were.

"Fuyu?" Takemichi called out as he was staring at the sky with a glint in his eyes that Chifuyu knows too well, he let out a hum in response as he glanced at the blond waiting for him to continue.

"What's important to you?"

Chifuyu took a moment to process that, he didn't expect him to ask something sentimental but then again it was Takemichi and when it comes to him everything is possible. It was quiet for a second before he answered.

"I guess Toman and my family" he answered as he looked up to the sky, he felt Takemichi nodding besides him acknowledging his response. The breeze was nice, everything was. Chifuyu hoped that time would stop and just let them stay there. Just a little bit longer.

With each other, their presence, their warmth. Spending time with Takemichi was something Chifuyu always looked up to from the day they met until now, it was fun. So much fun. Like someone spilt paint in a white canvas and let it drip as the colors mix and form something, unexpected or good, it's always nice.

"Ne Fuyu do you believe in fate?"

Again, Takemichi suddenly asked. Chifuyu snorts "What up with your questions?" he said before looking at his side to face Takemichi, "..It's nothing, i'm just curious that's all" he replied, his eyes not leaving the sky.

"Do you?"

"Huh?"

"Do you believe in fate?"

Takemichi closed his eyes,"Yeah" he smiled, a soft one. "You?" he questioned as he opened his eyes staring at Chifuyu who was already staring back at him, "Maybe" he simply said before Takemichi laughed "Wow, what a good answer" he snickered before staring at the sky once again, but Chifuyu didn't take his eyes off him.

He looks..pretty . Chifuyu thinks as his eyes land on the blond's cheek that has a cut on it while a small blood was dripping, probably from that fight earlier. Chifuyu hovers over him and Takemichi notices.

"What is it, fuyu?" he asked quietly, god Chifuyu likes how Takemichi calls him that. He didn't answer, instead he gently grabbed his chin and held it in place as he dragged his tongue near the wound as he licked the blood that was dripping from his cheeks. It Tastes like metal.

He let go of his chin, they stared at each other as Chifuyu looked at his face, no signs of disgust in them. Takemichi giggled "Why are you doing?" he muttered with a grin on face as Chifuyu finally noticed it. The whole time he had his tongue sticking out, not feeling embarrassed about it, he even made a face that made Takemichi laughed more.

"Jeez, fuyu you look like a cat" Takemichi uttered before looking at him again. "A cool cat" he corrected as Takemichi snorts at him, "Yeah no, you're a dumbass"

"Says you!"

"It's true though!"

"I have more intelligence than you"

"Yeah okay, Chi 'i accidentally burned the pan but the eggs didn't got cooked' fuyu"

"Shut up!"

They both laughed not knowing that they're basically snuggling into each other, Takemichi stared at him for a moment before leaning into his face and biting his cheek, not too hard. Chifuyu stops breathing as he looks down to see Takemichi smiling at him with those blue eyes that he loves.

Feeling a blush creeping up to his face. Chifuyu grabs the back of Takemichi's head and shoves him in his chest as his other hand was covering his face feeling hot, trying to calm himself as well as his beating heart.

Fuck, he's so cute.

"Chifuyu, I can't breathe!" Takemichi pushed himself out of his chest "Oops sorry" Chifuyu cheekily grinned, "Are you trying to kill me!?" he said but he was smiling still.

You're the one who's trying to kill me, dummy.

They both sat up as they stared at each other, getting lost in each other's eyes. The green grass flutters around them as the wind gives them a soft pat on the head, Chifuyu raises his hand as he gently grabs Takemichi's cheek.

His fingers are ever so gently rubbing his cheeks, feeling the softness of his skin. "Chifuyu...?" Takemichi called out, quietly. Chifuyu tilts his head with a smile plastered on his face, the blond opens his mouth to say something but closes it, he just smiles.

He leans in resting his forehead on Chifuyu's shoulder as Chifuyu caresses his hair, playing with it. Takemichi moves his head to the side and gives a gentle kiss on Chifuyu's neck, then again, and again. showering him with soft kisses, as Chifuyu continued to let his finger run through the locks of Takemichi's hair.

As Takemichi was finished he nuzzled his head on his neck, snuggling close as Chifuyu moved to place Takemichi on his lap and the blond wrapped his arms into his neck.

"Such a baby"

He murmured into his ear, nibbling it gently. It was already dark, the sun already had gone down to get ready for tomorrow as the moon greets them in the sky, shining brightly around the darkness it surrounds.

"Let's go home, Mitchy"

Patting his head, Takemichi just nodded, not speaking, too distracted by the warmth he was being engulfed in. Slowly Takemichi pulled his head up to stare at Chifuyu, "You're carrying me" he muttered with a grin on his face.

"Fine, just because you hurt your leg" Chifuyu puffs out as Takemichi rested his forehead on his, "Hehe, thanks fuyu. You're the best~!" he exclaimed happily as both of them were slowly standing up from the grass.

"It's not like i can say no to you anyway" he mumbled, "Huh? Did you say something?" Takemichi said as he turned to him while finishing dusting off some dirt, Chifuyu shakes his head no.

Chifuyu carried Takemichi into a piggyback while walking as the moon shines on them. The walk was quiet, enjoying the warmth of their bodies being close together. Arriving at Takemichi's house, they went to the blond's room.

Treating each other's wounds, kissing every bruise and cuts to heal faster. They ended up cuddling in bed, not letting go of each other.

"Chifuyu"

"Mmm?"

"Don't ever leave me, please"

"I'll never letting you go, Mitchy."

Even if the universe is against us, I'll gladly fight and stay with you for the rest of my life, partner.