PART -- 10 . 1

Author Pov

At evening in 4
In company
Hobi was busy in his cabin working. Your father and Mr. Jung were in one meeting.
Soon the meeting finished and those both headed to Hobi's cabin to talk to him importantly.

Both of them came in gaining Hobi's attention. He stood up and bowed once. Your father smiled back nodding.

" Hobi......You will be taking my position the next week on Monday......Be ready " Mr. Jung told looking at your father as he nodded. Hobi didn't tell anything.

" Mr. Lee......I would like to invite you and Mrs. Lee to a family dinner.....I know you will be wanting to see your daughter " He told smiling.

Hobi sighted and sat on his chair continuing his work not interested in their conversation. Your father chuckled.

" Sure Mr. Jung.....How is she?.....She didn't mess anything right? " He asked chuckling. Mr. Jung shook his head making wide eyes.
" She is a example of perfection Mr. Lee...... Don't underestimate my daughter in law " He told as both of them laughed.

Soon DO entered holding some files. He bowed to both the fathers as they smiled and nodded he then went near Hobi giving him few files.

" JHope.....The new project which you signed yesterday......They want to meet you.....To discuss about the project " He told as Mr. Jung furrowed his eye brows. Hobi nodded taking the files.

" DO!!!.....I have a important thing to discuss with you come with me " Mr. Lee told DO nodded and went with Mr. Lee.

Mr. Jung looked at Hobi.
" Which project? " He asked in a pissed off tone. Hobi sighted
" It's from Park Industry.......The dealer is Park Jai " He told whole ruffling the papers. Mr. Jung sighted getting angry.

" See Hobi.....I am telling you last time...... Don't expect it.....I know about him....He is not good to deal with.......Even though this project brings a profit!! " He told. Hobi didn't tell anything and just ignored him. Mr. Jung exhaled sharply and went out slamming the door shut.

After a few minutes
Hobi got a call. Without looking at it he picked up keeping the call on speaker.
" Hello Mr. Hoseok.....It's me Jai!!....I got your number from my assistant " He told chuckling. Hobi nodded.

" Hello Mr. Jai.....What's the matter? " He asked typing in his computer. Jai chuckled
" Yes....I called you personally.....Because..... I would like to meet you today.....Of course it's about our new project....I have some doubts it would be good if you clear it more than your assistant " He told, Hobi hummed.

" Hmm....Ok...Today dad has arranged a dinner in our house.....You can come...We will discuss there " He told.
" Perfect!!......I am ok with that " He told and soon hung up.

Here in house
You were sitting and chatting with Mrs. Jung in living room. Allen was in his university.

Soon her mobile ringed indicating that there is a notification. She looked at it and made a O face.

It was from Mr. Jung. She looked at you
" Dear......His father have arranged a dinner tonight....... Your parents will be coming " She told. You instantly became happy listening that.

" Really Mom!! * she nodded * " You smiled widely in happiness. She held both your hands smiling.
" Dear......How about we make dinner together? " She asked. You quickly nodded
" Sure mom.....But I don't know anything " You told in embarrassed. She sighted.

" It's ok dear...I am there....We both will make don't worry " You chuckled nodding. She also smiled
" So let's go shall we? " She asked getting up. You nodded and got up going with her to the kitchen.