Chapter 2

I had to get ready for the tournament. Tomorrow was Saturday and I wasnt planing on missing this. Maybe the king will notice me. I highly doubt it. But maybe the prince will. I think his name was Prince Victor, or maybe Prince Mike.

"Kellin!" Yelled Jake, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Okay so how are we gonna get to the castle?" He asked. I shrugged. I havent told my mom yet, and Jake's dad is usually on business. Jake sighed and turned the other way looking at Mr. Willis. I looked out the window and watched the clouds pass by.

>>>¿>¿>>

Class was soon over and md and Jake were walking to his house.
"So how did you even find out about this?" He asked.

"Someone sent me an email..." I said.

"Wow..so a castle. I bet we'll see a princess" he said.

I rolled my eyes. In his dreams. Princesses dont look at guys like us.

"So Kels you're gonna win,right?" Asked Jake.

"Dont know, dont...well I care if I do, but I really dont know" I replied sighing.

We walked into his house and were surprised t see his dad. Mr.Pitts came up to us and put his hands on our heads.

"Hello boys" he said.

"Uh hi" I said.

"Hey dad" said Jake. "We're gonna go upstairs..come on Kels", and with that he grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs.
I didnt want to say anything so I just sat there on his bed. Jake pacing around his room was mumbling things k couldn't understand.

"Um Jake you okay?" I asked suddenly. He nodded but kept pacing. I sighed. This is gonna be a long weekend.