Prologue

Fundy was born with a gift. The same gift his mother had, and the same gift that got her hung. It was Fundy's gift that made his father move them back to his family home in the arctic.

The arctic. The home of his grandfather, Philza, and his uncle, Technoblade. A place where Fundy's gift wouldn't kill him. It was the place that he'd be able to use his gift freely. 

Fundy smiled facing his palms up as a small ice figure formed in his hands. He looked up at his grandfather, smiling at his small accomplishment. Phil smiled back at his grandson, setting his hands under Fundy's and blowing on the figure.

The figure turned into water melding into the shape of a woman. Fundy moved his hands, watching his grandfather turn the figure into ice.

The figure began to dance in Philza's hands. Phil moved his other hand up, forming a second figure. This figure was a man. The man began to move. Dancing his way to where the female figure was. Phil looked up at his grandson from the figures. He nodded down to the figures, watching Fundy's eyes light up at the two figures dancing together.

Phil sat the figurines down on the floor and stood walking away.

Fundy laid on his stomach, watching the two figures dance slowly together. The female figure moved, resting her head on the man's shoulder. He stared as the figures pulled apart and changed. The female's stomach area growing out, and the man holding the now enlarged stomach. 

Soon a small little baby figure appeared in the man's arms while the female began to melt away. Fundy shot up, grabbing the figure and holding it up trying to refreeze it. Nothing he did work. The figure was gone now and the man was now alone with a small baby. Fundy looked down at the figurine sadly and saw a small child stood next to the man. He stared at the figures, watching them melt away.

He stood up, running out of the room and to where his dad was. He jumped up onto Wilbur's lap and curled up. He let his head fall back on his father's chest, looking up at him.

Wilbur's hand subconsciously wrapped around his son, making sure he wasn't going to fall. He looked up as the door opened and Techno walked in with Tommy and Phil. The three sat in front of Wilbur. All of them speaking about the kingdom to the north where Wilbur had lived for a few years with his love. He looked down at his son at the thought. He always saw her in him. His eyes the same bright blue as her. His sons ginger hair that ran in her family. He smiled down at his son, leaning down to rub their noses together. Wilbur noticed the smaller details of his son in that moment.

His son was almost a perfect match of his mother.

____

Fundy stood out in the snow covered garden with his eyes closed. He let the vibrations of his younger uncle's footfalls guide him.

He reached behind him, grabbing the handle held in the strap around his waist. He opened his eyes and pulled the handle out flicking it out in front of him as a golden whip of pure magic. Fundy smirked as a small yelp came from the place his whip landed. Tommy jumping out from behind the bush and holding his arm.

"That's cheating. You used magic," Tommy accused.

"I didn't cheat, Tommy. I was just using what was available to me. That, just so happened to be magic," Fundy responded. He put his whip's handle away, resting his hands on his hips right after. He looked at his uncle, ready for the retort, when his father walked out.

Fundy looked at his father and bowed, resting his right hand over his heart. Wilbur rested his hand on top of Fundy's head, looking at Tommy before he spoke to both of them.

"We will be heading to the Lucid Kingdom for the coronation of  Prince Dream."

Fundy moved out from under his father's hand. He widened his eyes, staring at his dad.

"What do you mean? I thought we weren't on the best terms with the Lucid Kingdom?"

"We aren't," Wilbur paused for a second, "but as the royal family of the Antarctic Empire we must go to the coronation and show our support for the new king. Even if they aren't our friends. Common curtesy and all that."

Tommy groaned. "That means we have to get fitted for suits."

Wilbur smirked at his brother. "You two do. After all, you were only children last time we were forced to attend some form of a royal affair."

Fundy sighed, walking around his father and back to the castle. He needed to go mentally prepare himself to stand still for an hour. And all for a suit he's only going to wear once in his life.