Gentlemen's dispute

Hello and welcome to ‘Gentlemen’s dispute’ a CaptainSparklez x Markiplier fanfiction~

Summary: CaptainSparklez is in love with Markiplier, but is to insecure to tell him. Mark takes things the wrong way and think Jordan is ignoring him and doesn’t want to be friends. He knows he’s in love with Jordan. Their get in a bad argument due to misconceptions. Will they get together and settled their dispute?

Rated: T, because it’s kinda angsty.

Pairing: CaptainSparklez x Markiplier

Characters: Aureylian, Jordan (CaptainSparklez) and Mark (Markiplier)

Warning: This is yaoi, don’t forget and simply don’t read if you don’t want to.
Also, English is not my mother languages so I apologize for weird sentences and grammar in advance.

I hope you enjoy.
Make sure to notify me if you have questions or things you want to say, or leave a review.
Reviews are much appreciated, so are follows and favorites.

Off ya go~

Gentleman; a man who treats other people in a proper and polite way,  a man of high social status.

Dispute: to engage in argument or debate, to quarrel or fight about.

He always thought Mark was a gentleman. The few times they hang around each other, he never saw Mark being impolite or mean to anybody. Not even to haters. He admired Mark, to stay calm and gentle. He guessed that’s why his feelings towards said YouTuber began to change.

Jordan did not like the new feelings. It made him feel insecure and awkward. Especially around Mark. Every time they hang around now, he wouldn’t know what to say and when Mark began to joke about his red cheeks, he ran. Just like now.

“Hey, Jordan, you okay?” Mark asked. He may not sound concerned, but he was. His friend had begun to act strange several days ago and he didn’t know why. He had the feeling he did something wrong.

“Yeah, ‘m fine,” Jordan muttered. They sat in front of a café, drinking coffee. They did that on occasions, when they could. They both liked to do it, but now there was a awkward tension. Jordan had not drank his coffee, nor did he even touch it. Mark frowned,” Are you sure? You don’t look to go-”

“I said, I’m fine,” Jordan snapped. He instantly looked shocked at Mark. That was not kind of him. Mark had done nothing wrong. It was him who was wrong. Wrong for feeling these things. Wrong for loving the other man.

Mark was very worried now. Jordan never snapped like that, well, never before, or to him. Jordan, who was staring wide eyed at Mark, shocked by his own behavior stood up from his chair. He turned away from Mark.

“Jordan..?”

Jordan couldn’t stay, he had to leave. The worry, clearly in Mark’s voice, was getting to much. He didn’t want Mark to worry about him. He was not worth his worry. And he would never be worth Mark’s attention and love.