Made it

Dior Saudiah Brewster

" Girl you working with some ass yeah, you bad yeahMake a nigga spend the cash yeah, his bag yeahGirl you working with some ass yeah, you bad yeahMake a nigga spend the bag yeah, his cash yeahGirl you made it, you made itAw yeah, you made it, you ...

Make a nigga spend the cash yeah, his bag yeah
Girl you working with some ass yeah, you bad yeah
Make a nigga spend the bag yeah, his cash yeah
Girl you made it, you made it
Aw yeah, you made it, you made it
Baby girl you made it, you made it
Aw yeah, you made it, you made it"

"Not gon hold you, thought Baby girl was gon drop out high school. When G called and told me Dior was fighting bitches over a nigga. I was like damn she lost in the sauce. But baby girl redeemed herself. God daddy proud of you." My Godfather Troy said causing everyone to chuckle.

"What's that 2 out of six of ya offsprings who graduated from high school. Destiny be acting like a elementary drop out and ya can't get them through college tho." Troy continue to joke.

"Nigga suck a dick! You ain't graduate from neither." My dad spoke as Troy sucked his teeth as I just shook my head at the two of them.

"Why you over here pouting?" I heard India say as she sat down next me.

"Ain't you happy? We graduated fucking high school." She said as I nodded my head.

"Yea but now we separating." I said as she sucked her teeth. "Girl bye. I'm still gon be in ya life for ever." She said showing off her ring causing me to smile.

"I'm proud of you and Easton." I said as she nodded her head. The fact that they were doing what they had to do. They could have easily sent Elijah back with India's grandmother. But they chose to be parents.

"Still starting school in the fall with out you in a whole different state." I said as she nodded her head. Ever since we were little we alway said we was going to college in Atlanta. But shit changes. In the Fall India will be going to NYU and I'll be going to Clark Atlanta.

Besides not having India I wasn't going to have my mom or dad right there. My Godparents Troy and Seven said I could live with them but I rather stay on campus in the dorm. They too loud for me.

"Have ya decided when the wedding will be?" I asked as she shook her head no. It's been fiber months since Easton popped the question and India said yes.

"I was thinking maybe after I graduate college. I don't know. I just want to focus on school you know? But I don't think he wants to wait that long." She said as I sucked my teeth. "Girl bye in his head ya already married. Hell it took my parents Damn near ten years to have a real ceremony. There's no rush." I told her as she nodded her head.

Feeling my phone vibrate it was a text message from Baby.

💗 come outside

_____________________________

"Congratulations." He said handing me a bouquet of Roses with a big orange Hermès bag.

"You didn't have to." I said as he shook his head. "I know but I wanted to." He said as I just nodded my head.

Baby and I were no longer together. It was a mutual agreement. When he came back from Miami I really did try and put the bullshit to the side. But I just couldn't. Arguing and having to deal with a new female everyday wasn't something I was willing to do. It's like he loved bitches in his face. And He couldn't understand why I didn't just ignore them.

"You mad insecure, this why I don't fuck with little ass girls," His exact words played in my head. I ain't gon lie that hurt me a lot. I really fell for him and for us not to work out.

"Your girlfriend know you here buying me bags and flowers?" I asked as he sucked his teeth. I wasn't surprised he had a knew bitch. And it wasn't Mercedes. It was some light skin bitch from the Bronx.

"This why we not together now. Always worried about the next bitch." He said standing up off his car. "No we ain't work because you don't know how to be alone. Have to have a female in your face." I said as he sucked his teeth.

"I'm gone." He said as I nodded my head watching as he got in his car driving off.

Looking down at the flowers I couldn't help the tears that fell.

"Why am I like this?" I said to myself as I walked back into the house.

"Awe who's this from?" My mom asked as I placed the flowers and Hermès bag on the counter.

"Baby." I said as she got quiet.

"That was nice of him." She spoke grabbing the flowers putting them in a vase with water.

"I don't even like flowers." I said as she sucked her teeth.

"Dior stop. What's the matter? I thought you said the breakup was mutual." She said as I nodded my head.

"It's was, but it hurts. How can he even move on that fast? He in a whole new relation and her I am six months later still shedding the same tears." I said as she sighed.

"That's just how some guys are. Especially some one on his caliber. Some time certain kind of love comes with a lot of baggage. You can't be a weak bitch. If you truly love someone you have to fight for it. Can't just let it get away." My mom said as I nodded my head.

"Not everyone ends up with their first love. Now come on all those people are here to celebrate with you let's go back outside." She said wiping my makeup.

"They can go home, I didn't ask for this. You know I hate parties." I said as she sucked her teeth.

"I swear your my most negative child like what the hell was in the air when I had you." She said.

"Hahaha." I said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Come on let's spend time. We only have two months then your off to Atlanta." She said.

"Shit might find the love of your life there. I did." She said as she walked towards my father.

___________________________________

ONE MORE CHAPTER AND IT's GIA's CHAPTER.

WHAT YA THINK IN STORE FOR MS.GIA?