The beginning

Blood dripped on the floor from my leg I was only 14 why was I cursed.

I looked up at the one person who I trusted with hatred in my eyes as they told me "You're a monster and you are the reason your mother died". Pushing me down as he roped my hands together. 'No' I sobbed 'no stop please I didn't do it I swear'.

'Ha' he said 'tell that to HYDRA because that's where you are going' he looked at me laughter in his eyes taunting me.

I didn't want to cry no showing pain in front of this man, but I tried to use my powers.

'a a ahh no using powers, I thought of that clearly so those are titanium shackles they stop you from using your powers.

I screamed and suddenly I woke up, where was I, who was I, A monster that is what I was.

I was in some sort of metal box with a glass part so observers could see me

This might hurt he whispered as he injected something into me making it his job to show me the long needle before forcing it in my arm. Power surged through me and that is when I passed out. I opened my eyes and remembered what I was, a monster. My own mother was killed because of me I was nothing but a test a mere mule for those who captured me. I had been here for 8 years now making me 22. I was supposed to be normal and have a normal life if only I didn't have powers that's how my mum died.

                                                                                                -

Idk if people will actually read this lol sorry its not really about Bucky in the first part