chapter 2

The man came in and stared at my face I knew now that his name was Aeron. He looked down at a file in his hand and said 2 words. 'она готова' (she is ready) I knew Russian my mum was Russian and so she forced me to learn it I was fluent. I was suddenly raised from the laying position to a standing one and released I looked at him with such hatred but out of no where there was an explosion and another. Aeron looked at me and then said 'это твое время' (it is time). My body nodded but even though I was telling it to stop it kept walking and walking until I reached a group of people I smiled, outstretched my hand, and said, 'avengers we haven't had the pleasure'. Then it started I lifted from the outside in but as I did someone came behind me and clamped something around my wrist and I fell to the floor. 'P-please,' I stuttered 'Help m...' and then I blacked out.

I woke up in a strange room and immediately looked down I wasn't tied to the bed, no metal shackles I slowly and warily sat up and then someone walked in. Aeron was always saying that there were other bases. He turned around and saw that I was awake 'I am sorry I didn't mean to betray HYDRA please I don't want to die please' I said my voice going from loud to a whisper.

"I'm not here to hurt you and I most definitely do not work for HYDRA," He warmly stated, and I realised that I recognised him. "I'm sorry who are you?" He chucked "Iron man".

Tony's POV

"Iron man" I stated. Her eyes widened as she looked at me and frowned "Is that your real name Iern man". "No, its actually Tony stark" she then looked at me and said, "Mr Stark if you are not HYDRA Then who are you."

She really looked puzzled so I told her that I would hold a meeting which she could come too if she wanted too, she nodded and so I called for Bruce who helped her off the bed into a wheelchair and I wheeled her down to the conference room and called the rest of the team to the meeting. But before I said anything Bruce pulled me aside and told me something unexpected. "I looked at her DNA and it seems as if she has one family member left" I nodded at him to go on not sure why he couldn't have told the whole team and not just me. "Her father was the only match I could find, and I did a lot of research before I came to this conclusion, its uhh you Tony you are her father." My eyes widened as I stole a glance at the petrified 22-year-old in the corner, my daughter.

Ahem I heard behind me and turned around to look at Steve. "Right yes everyone this is... I don't actually know, what is your name?"