Chapter 2

Hello my lovely angels! 💛😇
How are you liking the book so far!?

I just wanted to warn you that this chapter is going to contain certain triggering things:
- abuse
- cutting
I'll put a warning sign (⚠️) before the triggering parts. So if you don't want to read them, you can just skip to the other parts. I'll put another warning sign at the end of these parts.

Enjoyyyyyy :)

**********

⚠️
Louis runs as fast as he can. He just wants to get away from him. But he is faster and stronger than Louis and catches up to him. In one swift motion he pulls Louis' hand along with his whole body towards him and holds them with a firm grip. Louis tries to squirm from the grip but it is too strong. The terror in his eyes says otherwise.

"Were you running away from me, baby boy?" He asks Louis in a soft voice. But Louis is too scared to even function properly, let alone answer him or make eye contact even. But Louis is forced to look up and make eye contact with him after he harshly grabs his jaw and makes Louis look up at him.

"ANSWER ME!" His loud voice booms through the empty coffee shop.

"P-p-please let me go Nick." Louis stutters, his voice laced with fear.

Nick just smirks at him before his fist makes contact with Louis' face and louis almost trips and falls due to the sudden contact.

"You do not run away from me! Understand!?" Nick yells at Louis while walking closer to him.

Louis takes a step back until his back hits the wall and he knows that there is no escape now. Nick walks closer to him until their chests meet and kisses him gently on his cheek.

"Pl-please, no....." Louis pleads.

"I'm not going to hurt you Lou bear." Nick says mockingly. Tears spill from Louis' eyes because of his helplessness. Nick hits Louis right in the ribs and Louis just let's his tears fall. He knows that no one will come to save him. He should be used to it by now. He probably deserves the pain. Nick just becomes more angry and he yanks Louis from his spot, his other hand forming into a fist. " Aww now Lou Lou is going to cry about it. Fags like you deserve this!" The next thing Louis knows, a punch is being delivered to his stomach. Louis doubles over in pain but Nick continues to throw kicks and punches on him until Louis can literally feel himself bleeding.

Nick stops all of a sudden. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Nick pulling out a knife and Louis starts panicking a lot more than he was before. Nick slowly approaches Louis and starts to move the knife close to him which terrifies Louis even more. He brings the knife up to Louis' neck and-
⚠️

Louis jolts awake, his body trembling with fear. He checked the time on his phone and saw it was 2 in the morning. He had a nightmare. He was shaking quite badly.

He had these kind of nightmares almost every night and would wake up in the middle of the night shaking. But it was never this bad. He usually calmed himself down but this nightmare felt so real.

He didn't even realise that a few tears had slipped his eyes until they hit his hand. He quickly wiped them away and brought his knees to his chest and put his head on them and started rocking himself back and forth. This action calmed him down a bit. He made sure not to make a noise but then realised that Niall was not home tonight.

Louis got this kind of nightmare a few days ago and had woken Niall up with his sobs. When Niall came to his room with concern written all across his face, Louis was quick to lie at the drop of the hat and told Niall that he had a nightmare of someone breaking into their apartment and Niall was killed by them.