𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚

FIVE

FIVE

         "You ready for this?" Barry asks his daughter, Nora shakes her head rapidly "Dad, I'm just-.. I'm not fast enough yet." Luna smirks, watching in amusement. "No backing out now, this is the biggest race of your life." Barry said, grinning widely at his daughter. 

He bends down, Nora repeating the process. Luna gets to the side before rushing out, "Get ready, set, go!" The young teen frowns, definitely not ready. "Luna, Luna." She stutters out, than does the same too her dad. 

Barry ice skates off, leaving Nora in the dust. The older Allen sibling snickers as Nora's about to fall. Before she could get to her though, the infamous Iris West beats her to it. "Woah, woah-.. gotcha!" Iris yelps, grabbing onto Nora's arm.

Luna couldn't future out if it was to help Nora or herself. "This is so embarrassing." Nora mutters, face a light shade of red. "I'm really good at the ice skating game on my Pocket Pal!" The teenager proudly says, before almost falling again. 

"Okay." Iris starts, "you're just gonna bend your knees and lean forward a little bit." Iris finishes, smiling at Nora who starts getting the hang of it. Luna skates up to them quickly. Ice skating was a talent she quickly got the hang of. 

Nora gasps, "I'm doing it!" She shouts, luna rolls her eyes as Iris shouts, 'you're doing it!' Rather excitedly. "I'm skating! This is like schway city." Nora exclaims, looking at Iris, whom smiles at her in return. 

"Yes very good. Should we get you a trophy?" Luna sarcastically proclaims. Barry skates back up to them, grinning. Luna frowns, why is everyone smiling and happy? They just let a villain get away and they're ice skating. 

"Look at you guys!" Barry pauses, before looking towards Iris, "Such a mom." Barry states. Iris grunts, still smiling. "What? What about you? You're the one who sprang for ice skating." Said 'mom' responds.

Luna sighs, blocking out the rest of their conversation. She skates up towards Nora, who was about to smile, before looking at Luna's face. "I don't get it!" Luna snaps, looking towards the teen. "Everyone's all smiley and happy as if we didn't just let a villain get away!" She groans, wanting to punch the next person to smile or grin at her. 

"Well, we have a plan to stop Cicada. That's something, right?" Nora spoke softly, looking to the distressed Allen girl. She nods, looking down at her feet. Nora  opens her arms, wanting a hug from her Aunt. Luna looks up, about to deny it but's stopped by the teen giving her a look of disapproval. 

Luna wraps her arms around the small girl's frame. "If you tell anyone about this-.." she gets cut off. "Yeah, yeah, you will deny it and shoot me, blah blah." Nora mocks jokingly. Luna lets a small grin on her face. Though from far, it looks like she is about to cuss out the girl. 

The Allen sibling locks arms with the teen, before they skate off together, passing everyone from team flash. Barry looks at them from afar, "I'm just glad Luna has Nora to talk too without wanting to shoot her for breathing too loud."