𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐈𝐈

SIX

SIX

Warning: Mentions of Rape

Italics: flashbacks. 

-

           A silent debate in her head. Should she knock? Should she leave. Maybe this was a mistake, maybe she doesn't care. She's never wanted to relive the past, per say. But what if she tells Caitlin and these weird feelings in the pit of her stomach will vanish. 

Caitlin. A name that has been repeating in her head for days. The name of a person who has made her vunerable. Like she could be herself without getting judged. Yet here she was, a sense of comfort in the doctor, but can't knock on her door. 

A simple yet terrifying task. 

Scenario after scenario rushing to her mind. Maybe she was sleeping, maybe she would slam the door on her face and tell her to leave. Thoughts that Caitlin would never even think about doing. A scary assasin who has taken the life of many, can't seem to just knock on a doctors door. 

It was cold outside. The trees blowing from the harsh wind, the leaves falling as autumn sets in. All while she was standing outdoors looking as if she was lost. And for what? So she could pour her heart out to a girl who she met about two weeks ago. 

She remembers a time when her and Barry never fought. When times were good. They would watch superhero movies because why the hell not. Barry always referred to her as Black Widow. Not realizing the deja vu until that night happened. 

Luna always thought of herself as the famous Black Widow. The assasin who was taught to kill people and never show emotions. Relatable; Absolutely. Not that it should ever be. But when the Allen sister became like Natalia Romanova, a saying permanently stuck in her head. 

Love is for children

Spoken like a true Widow. If she does have feelings for Caitlin they need to go away and fast. Love means many things to many people. To Luna? It mean't weakness. It mean't you had to rely on someone and have them lean over your shoulder twenty four hours.

Or so she thought. She looks at the doorbell and steadily lifts her hand, preparing to ring it. Before she can do it, she puts her hand back down by her side. 

It's going to be a long night. 

-

"Does she realize you can see her?" Caitlin shook her head, looking back at her front door, where a nervous assassin stood. Frost mentality sighed. It would be a lie to say that the alter-ego hadn't developed some feelings for the older Allen. 

And with Caitlin's emotions mixing with hers, she can really understand the feeling of love. She, like her counter part, would just wish that the stubborn Allen sister would just trust them enough to open up.