Seventeenth chapter

Amanda's POV

"Can I guess? Amanda's escape attempt part 2?" Jason asked.

"Jason!" I raised my voice that we aren't alone in the car, and it would be good not to knock out such information.

"It's already part 3." Ashton said.

"Or part 4." Travis said.

"Am I so behind?" Jason touched his head for a moment.

"Yeah bro. This girl is a mess." Ashton said.

"Hey. Is that how you talk to the princess? I can arrange for them to be fired." I said seriously. Ashton looked at me in fright.

"Please, no!" He said.

"Calm down, Ashton! Amanda joked." Jason said.

"Why did you tell him?" I asked grimly and I crossed my arms.

"Because you can't command me anymore." Jason laughed. I shook my head.

"Can't I have fun too?" I asked.

"No." They said.

"Don't be mad!" Jason said. I looked angrily out the window.

"Did anyone say something?" I asked. Travis and Ashton laughed.

"You messed that up dude." Travis said. Jason sighed.

"I'll buy you chocolate." Jason said.

"I forgive you." I smiled. I saw from the side that he was smiling too.

Before we got back, he quickly went into one of the stores and bought me a chocolate bar. He happily handed it to me.

"Jason, I don't like walnut chocolate!" I said. He looked at me seriously.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"They don't take it back to the store because I've already paid it." Jason whimpered. I shrugged.

"Do you want to stay my friend?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"Ok. I'm going in. I hope they won't think I'm stupid." He said. Too late!

"Wait! Buy me the new chocolate it called Hipper please." I said.

"Ok." He looked at me weird and he went in.

"What does that chocolate taste like?" Travis asked. I started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Ashton asked.

"Just wait a little and you can see." I said with a laugh.

We didn't even have to wait long for an angry Jason to set off for us.

"I think he didn't find it." Ashton mumbled.

Jason opened the door next to me and looked into my eyes angrily.

"Didn't you find it?" I asked and I had to hold myself hard so as not to laugh at myself again.

"I asked the seller where the Hipper chocolate was. He just looked at me questioningly and looked at all the shelves where he couldn't find it. Then he asked in the loud announcer that they had this chocolate called Hipper." He said and throw me the walnut chocolate.

"And?" I smiled cheerfully.

"Fuck you!" He said and he slammed the door. I laughed.

"What?" Ashton said.

"This chocolate doesn't exist I checked." Travis said. Jason got in the car.

"What! Good job! Give me a high five." Ashton said while he was laughing. I happily slammed it into his hand.