Epilogue

Amanda's POV

Two years later.

"This situation is so familiar." Alex said

"Don't even say." I said nervously. After the whole thing, there is peace now. I've been feeling so good in my skin for a long time or maybe never. Everyone is here at our wedding who matters, and we reconciled to Alex who left Florida there and lives near the castle.

"Don't worry. You're gorgeous." He said.

"How's Liz?" I asked.

"She's just as nervous as you." He said.

"Omg. Amanda!" I heard Felipe's voice.

"Felipe?" I asked.

"Don't cut such a surprised face. You are an ex-wife and I care about you. Show me yourself. Your clothes is stunning." I rolled my eyes.

"Now pretend you didn't design the dress and thank you?" I laughed.

"I'm listening." He smiled.

"Get out!" I pointed to the door with a smile.

"I'm already going. believe me, there is someone who is more nervous." He said.

"Is there something wrong with Liz? I have to go there." I walked to him.

"Calm down. Everything fine with Liz. Just Marcus." He sighed.

"What's up with him?" I frowned.

"He left his tie at home and is now nervous."

"Wow. What a big problem."

"You don't understand our clothes thus don't fit together perfectly."

"Felipe, please don't burden Amanda. I think she has bigger problem." Jason appeared and patted Felipe on the shoulder.

"Ok. I go now. My last sentences. Be happy with her if we couldn't talk after it."

"Thanks. That's nice." I smiled.

"If you need fashion advice and I will be happy to help you." Feliepe said.

"Alright buddy. I think she understood." Jason said and specifically pushed him out of here.

"Finally." He took a breath after he closed the door.

"So...what do you think?" I asked fearfully because he looked at me so grimly.

"I have never seen more beautiful bride in your life." I blushed. "It was too much?" He stroked his nape.

"Plenty. I'm glad you're here." I smiled.

"Don't mention it." He smiled.

"Did you see the cake?" I asked.

"Don't say you're hungry." He laughed. I looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"You're so lucky I love you otherwise you will starve." He laughed. "I'm hurry."

After a while.

"Here it is." He handed over a bowl containing fruit and a fork. "Don't look at me like that. I stole this from the kitchen. I hope they don't miss it." I rolled my eyes and started to eat.

Two minutes later Alex opened the door and laughed at me.

"I'm hungry. Leave me alone." I said grimly.

"It's time." Luckily there was no food in my mouth, so I didn't have to cough, but I still felt the dumplings in my throat.

We originally planned for Liz to walk in front of me and I'm waiting for her there, but they told me to change because Liz wanted it that way. The effect didn't go away that way when I saw her, and I felt like we were there again with Alex when I first saw her and I saw her beautiful blue eyes.

And moving on to the others. William recovered from the cancer and accepted this whole gay thing. He had always felt like I wasn't entirely her daughter, but he wanted to spend more time with me and Liz, which we did. I think we're in good. Steven and AJ broke up over the case, but they were both there at the wedding even though they weren't sitting next to each other. Melanie and Liam also attended the wedding, with whom we have talked more since then and become friends. If I mentioned Melanie, she and Jason have been dating for over a year. Luckily, her parents aren't as strict as mine and I thinks they fit together. Noel and Kimberly and of course the twins sold the house and now they live in the castle. Alex is working in the castle again. He reconciled with the awareness that we wanted to stay together. Liz lives in my room obviously.

And what do people say about Liz and me? I don't care because I'm more than a lesbian! I'm a human and the future queen!

The End

----------------------------------

Thanks for reading! 😊