~Little Tommy?~

Requested by: No one!

Ship: None!

Little(s): Tommy

Cg(s): Wilbur | Philza | Techno

Genre (?): Fluff!

CW/TW: slight bit of pushing down regression but it gets fluffy at the end :D

Extra: Sbi one shot! // soft Tommy :) // Irl AU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was known to most who knew Tommy that the child regressed. He used regression to escape the stress that piled up with streaming and college.
Today he had planned to meet up with Techno, Phil and Wilbur for the first time. He was scared. What if he regressed and ruined the trip? Suddenly his phone went off. It was a message from the SBI discord group.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Wilby: Hey guys we're meeting up at the pier correct?
Dadza: yep!
Techno: cool I'll be there in a half hour. You lot okay with that?
Wilby: Yep! I should be there a little under a half hour!
Dadza: I'll be there in a half hour like Tech! Tommy when you gonna get there mate?
Toms: Oh I still have to get ready! Should take five ish minutes! I'll probably arrive around the same time as Wilbur!
Dadza: Alright! See you all there!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tommy sighed. He had a fuzzy feeling in his mind and it was gradually getting bigger. Shaking his head, he pushed the feeling down and started to get ready.

< Time skip till after he changed brought to you by my laziness >

Tommy POV:

I could still notice the fuzzy feeling in the back of my head so I made sure to pack a few of my little space things so I would be prepared. Checking everything once more, I finally finished up, slipping on my shoes and leaving the house.

< another time skip to when he got to the pier >

"Tommy!" Tommy turned around to see Wilbur jogging to him. "Eyyy Wilbur! Nice to see you big man!" Smiled Tommy. "Ello mate!" The recognizable voice of Phil called out from behind Tommy. "Hellooooo!" Came a monotone voice that could only belong to the one and only Technoblade! "Hey Phil! Hey Techno!" Smiled Wilbur. "Now that we're all here off to the fair?" The other three nodded.

< another time skip to when they got to the fair (I'm sorry I'm really lazy T-T) >

Tommy could feel the fuzzy feeling grow bigger as he walked into the brightly lit fair. He tugged on Phil's sleeve. "Yeah Mate? You okay?" Asked Phil, noticing Tommy guilty look. "Phil 'm gonna slip," whispered Tommy. Phil smiled. "That's alright sweetheart go ahead I'll let Techno and Wil know," Phil whispered back.

Tommy nodded and smiled. As he reached for his backpack, Phil quickly let the other two know that Tommy was slipping. The three men turned around to see a regressed Tommy looking in awe at the fair, a red and white pacifier in his mouth.

Wilbur walked up to Tommy and smiled. "Well hello strawberry! How old is our little boy feeling today?" Tommy giggled and held up 2 fingers. "Our small baby today then huh?" Asked Wilbur receiving a smile and a nod from Tommy. "Alright then Toms, where to first?" Asked Phil holding on to the mentally younger's hand. "Stuffie! P'easeeee!" Said Tommy. "Stuffies it is then!" Said Techno, smiling at the regressed boy. Tommy skipped over to the claw machines, holding Phil's hand.
"Which one do you want Toms?" Asked Techno. "Tan I have da cow one p'ease?" Asked Tommy, pointing to a cow plush. "Sure."

< after Techno won the stuffie for Toms >

"Tank oo!" Giggles Tommy, hugging his stuffie close. "No problem Theseus," smiled Techno. "What are you gonna name him sweetheart?" Wilbur asked the little boy in his arms. "Hmmm, I gonna name him Henwy!" Smiled Tommy, hugging the stuffie close. "That's a nice name Strawberry!"

The rest of the day was spent on rides, games and playing with little Tommy. When the day ended, everyone had a sleepover at Tommy's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's all my lovelies! I'm sorry I got really lazy towards the end! Sorry for not uploading in a while! Please give me some requests! Until next time!
~Via ❤︎