~ Tommy? ~

Hello! First request! This was a request from ImSomeoneNotSpecial ! Thank you for the idea!
================================

Requested by: ImSomeoneNotSpecial

Ship: None! It's all platonic!

Little(s): Tommy

Cg(s): Tubbo | Ranboo | Aimsey | Billzo | Freddie/Badlinu

Genre (?): a lil bit of angst and Fluff!

CW/TW: Being left outside, crying

Extra: Based off the cricket Crew stream Tubbo did! It'll go from around !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo's POV:

I'm getting kinda worried. Tommy had been locked out for a while and he disappeared from the window. I guess ranboo had the same thought, except he accted on his worries. "Hey guys imma go check on Tommy," said Ranboo, standing up from his seat. We gave a bunch 'mhm's and 'kay's in reply. I waited anxiously for Ranboo to get back.

3rd person POV:

Ranboo went over to the door, grabbing the keys on the way there. Unlocking the door, he called out for Tommy. Ranboo let out a gasp as he saw a sobbing Tommy, deep in little space, sobbing against the wall. "Guys! One of you come over here!" called Ranboo, closing the door slightly. Aimsey got up and came over to Ranboo.

After Ranboo whispered what was happening Aimsey ran back to tell the others.

Ranboo's POV:

While Aimsey ran to let the others know, i took off my mask and glasses, knowing Tommy would get scared with my mask on my face. I kneeled down next to him. "Hey bubs," I say softly, flashing him a small smile. "Boo..?" Tommy whispered, tears still evidently pouring down his cheeks. Tommy jumped into my arms, clinging to my shirt tightly, sobbing. "Shhh.. It's okay bubs.." I whisper into his ear. rubbing his back. I hear Tubbo quickly say goodbye to the stream. I get up and walk inside with little Tommy still clinging to me, his sobs quietened to little sniffles.

3rd person POV:

Tubbo walked up to the allium duo. "Hey Toms, it's okay your with us now," he whispered, taking Tommy from Ranboo's arms. "C-cwan we gwet fwood..?" (Can we get food..?) asked Tommy, looking at Aimsey, Freddie and Billzo. "Of course little man!" Smiled Billzo. "But first how old are you feeling Prince?" Asked Aimsey, offering a small smile. Tommy held up 3 fingers before putting 1 down slowly. "Well I think we should get little Toms some gold fish and juice!" Chuckled Freddie, making Tommy giggle and clap his hands. "Gol fis! Gol fis an juicey!" (Gold fish! Gold fish and juice!) Yelled Tommy with a wide smile.
While Aimsey and Freddie grabbed Tommy's snacks, Tommy was taken away by Ranboo to get changed. Billzo and Tubbo set up movies and a pillow fort so everyone could have a movie marathon with the little.

Ranboo popped Tommy's Paci in his (Tommy's) mouth. "Alright buddy! Where's Henry? We don't want Henry to feel left out," smiled Ranboo at the little. "Henwy!" (Henry!) Yelled Tommy running and getting his stuffed cow from his bag. "Hewe!" (Here!) smiled Tommy holding up his stuffie. Ranboo picked the little up carrying him downstairs.
After everyone has settled down in the fort, the turned in the movie, everyone happy that Tommy was feeling better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my lovelies! Sorry the end was so abrupt and it isn't that long. I don't really have much motivation atm! But anyways remember I'm open to any requests please go ahead! Until next time bye lovelies!
~Vi ❤︎