Ten: Preparing for the U.A sports festival

*In the city centre*

Reporter: Up next yesterday's incident at the U.A USJ training centre! Where Hero students where attacked by a gang of Villains! According to new police officials the villains call themselves the league of villains! This group has been plotting to Kill U.A teacher and pro hero all might since the sting year! The police arrested 72 Villains at the sense! But the villain leader escaped and his location is unknown!

(The thing with grand Torino stays the same and meeting at U.A headquarters same thing)

*At Midoriya's house*

Deku (T): I'm still so far from becoming a hero! All me and my classmates did was slow the pros down.. if it weren't for all might and our teachers we wouldn't of stood a chance against those villains...

*At U.A the next day*

Hagakure: Hey guys did you watch the news last night?!

Ojiro: Yeah

Hagakure: It was so cool we got a few seconds o screen time! Though I bet none saw me in the backround...

Shoji: Probably not...

Ojiro: Well it is quite hard to see only a couple of gloves...

Denki: We're totally big deals! Those news channels love us were basically celebrities!

Kirishima: Yeah, it's kinda crazy right?

Jiro: Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps out pros was attacked. That's what they care about

Sero: Who knows what would have happened if the teachers never showed up!

Mineta: Why are you reminding me of it! I'm peeing myself just thinking about it!!!

Bakugou: OH SHUT UP!!! Grow a pair loser!!

Sato: Did you see all might! He was fighting that brain guy and a still destroyed him!

Tokoyami: Yes his strengths truly a thing of wonder!

Momo: Y/n, you must be proud of your dad, right?

Y/n: *Shrugs*

Mina: The typical meh response

Iida: Attention whole room is about to begin everyone stop talking and take your seats!

Y/n: Um... we're all sitting down

Sero: Yeah, your the only one standing

Iida: *Takes a seat* damn it!

Uraraka: Don't sweat it!

Mina: Hey Tsu! So who do you thinks gonna teach class today?

Tsu: I have no idea! Mr Aizawa's still recovering from his injuries!

Aizawa: Morning class..

Everyone: Mr aizawa what are you going here?!!

Denki: Woah! What a pro!

Iida: Mr aizawa im glad your ok!

Y/n: You call that ok?

Aizawa: My well-being is irrelevant! What's more important is that your fights not over yet...

Y/n: Can I add something?

Aizawa: Sure...

Y/n: Mineta, it's not more villains