Chapter 7

Hotaru pov.

Finally He left me alone, don't get me wrong, I love Bakubabe but I want to talk to Kirishit.

- Hey Kirishima, can we talk? I want to get to know you better since you are MY BOYFRIENDS best friend!

I accented the words "my boyfriend" because I knew that would leave him feeling a bit crushed.

- Sure, why not! - Kirishima said with that ugly toothy smile of his.

Kiri pov.

I don't really like her but I don't hate her, might aswell get to know her before judging.

We both went to the kitchen and to my suprise no one was there.

- So where should we start? - I asked.

- Oh I know! Here's the first thing, Bakugo is MY boyfriend and not yours, second of all please stay away from him since I know you like him.

- I uh ok?

I honestly didn't know how to respond, but it's not like she's gonna be here everyday to know if I hang out with Bakugo or not.

- I will go to my room if you're done, - I replied in a cold tone.

- Before you go I just wanted to say that you're a piece of trash that doesn't belong in UA nor life. Goodbye, - she replied harshly.

I immediately stormed out to my room.

I was truly shocked by her response, I did not expect her to be this mean!

Mina pov.

This girl is quite suspicious, I saw how she glared at my manly shark (not a ship) boy. I don't like her with all my guts.

I saw the Hotaru girl and Kiribabe go into the empty kitchen together, I wonder what are they talking about?

I'll keep my curious ass together for now, it's clearly a private conversation, but I'll ask Kiri about it later.

Kiri pov again.

I was so angry at her, at myself, at everyone honestly so the second I got to my room I started bawling my eyes out.

"Whatever, she's not worth my manly tears so I should stop crying like a baby" I thought to myself while wiping my tears off.

I decided to go sleep even though it's only 8pm, I just had nothing else to do.

I went to our doormitory showers and took a cold, short shower.

I brushed my teeth with my mint toothpaste and headed back to my room.

———————————————————

Hello people this is the end of chapter 7, i know its quite short but i will start writing a new chapter now which will include no homo fluff. I hope you liked this chapter and look forward to another one :))

Thank you for reading this book

Goodbye! 👋

Words: 444