𝟬𝟬𝟮 ━━ destiny's arrival

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  MIRACULUM ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ DESTINY'S ARRIVAL ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── destiny's call  🌊 ⁺⑅

*。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  MIRACULUM ❱*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ DESTINY'S ARRIVAL ❫ ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE  ── destiny's call  🌊 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER  ⋆ 🌪.
♯ ❝ THAT'S MORE THAN I'LL EVER BE !
CHAPTER TWO ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ 112 a.a ─── book one: water
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺  ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺ ✦

FATE WORKED IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS. UKI KNEW DESTINY WAS FLUID, LIKE A RIVER FINDING ITS WAYS TO THE OCEAN NO MATTER THE obstacles laid before it to oppose it. Uki liked to think of herself as a river. And this moment in time, just a rock blocking her path. Or maybe she just liked to think she had purpose in the world.

How could she not? They had made her birth a revered story in the tribe. One of fate and miracles. The ocean had blessed her with life, so should she not do something...great?

Night had descended upon them in quick paces, a blanket of ink covering the sky, stars painted across the expanse, glimmering, hopeful. It always enthralled Uki. Like she was tethered to the sky, always pushed and pulled by the moon. She could not explain the feeling, for no one would understand it. Within her, something celestial ached, like a ghost of a handprint on her heart telling her this is where you belong.

She wondered what her destiny looked like. Where her path would lead, with whom and what end waited for her. She used to dream about it, endless nights of glimpses behind closed eyelids, telling a story in a hazy blur. Colours, bright, vibrant colours danced in those dreams. She did not understand them, or maybe they did not mean anything at all. Just mere childish imagination.

She did not dwell on her thoughts, as she walked beside her father and mother, dressed in the most regal clothes she owned.

"you are part of a respectable family, you should look like it in the presence of the Avatar." Her mother had told her as she smoothened out her hair and brushed her wild hair.

Uki wondered if fate had brought the avatar here━ a hundred years too late on purpose. Was the air nomad meant to come in this moment in time? Or was it like the river she was told about and the boy had found his way eventually.

The cold brushed against her skin in a gentle manner, as if answering her silent question. The fine clothing, so unlike her normal way of dressing were caressed by the wind but did not let the cold seep in. Her mother had looked proud, seeing her like that. Picturesque, a true essence of the legend around her she would say.