I

"aera honey, please put your coat on, it's cold outside" jisung had told his daughter after multiple attempts. "mommy, it's not that cold outside" she whined running away to her parents room. "aera please just do as mom says" "no!" that's when she heard her dad's voice coming out from the restroom.

"what's with all the noise?" he asked while drying his hair with a towel "daddy! mommy wants me to put that ugly jacket when it's not cold outside" she ran towards minho clinging to his leg. "aera, i told you it is and you'll catch a cold" he sighed in defeat trying to take his daughter away from minho's leg. "no no! daddy! tell mommy no!" she refused to let go of minho.

"jisung" minho said sternly, jisung looked at his husband. "just let her go out like that" "but" "jisung!"
he jumped slightly at how minho raised his voice at him "aera, got put your shoes on" jisung said not wanting his daughter to hear the argument that was about to come. "hmph" their daughter stormed out and down the stairs.

"don't raise your voice near her ever again" jisung said looking directly at minho "i do what i will" minho said trying to go back into the bathroom and close the door on jisung "no, listen to me! what the fuck has been going on with you lately?!" jisung now was the one raising his voice but out of frustration. "nothing jisung, just go get my daughter ready for school" he rolled his eyes

"your?! daughter!! she's OUR daughter!!" jisung emphasized 'our'. minho began to get ticked off "yes jisung, my fucking daughter! she isn't related to you, she's related to me!" bam! was heard from jisung hitting the wall next to him. "she may not be related to me but i've been there for her when she needed a parent! i was there when her biological father wouldn't even bother spending time with his daughter! what makes you think you have any rights to call her just your daughter when i'm the one that has been both her father and mother at the same time!" jisung yelled, crying at minho while he just stood there.

"you aren't the minho i know" with that, jisung went after his daughter to take her to school. minho didn't do anything but watch as jisung ran out the room crying. he felt a sting not only on his cheek but his chest.

jisung on the other hand wiped his tears and put on a smile so aera wouldn't worry. "you ready hon-" he stood there seeing his daughter wearing the coat he told her to put on "i'm sorry mommy, i was being very mean to you" she pouted and hugged jisungs legs. jisung felt himself start to tear up again "it's okay bun, let's go" he picked her up and put his own shoes as well.

"have a good day aera, i'll see you later" he waved at her "bye mommy" she smiled and blew a kiss at jisung. jisung laughed and blew one too.

jisung got out the car and went to open the door to their house when the door opened suddenly, minho stood there in his work clothing. jisung rolled his eyes and pushed passed him not before he was pulled by his wrist "jisung-" "save it, got to work, have a nice day" jisung said while harshly pulling his wrist from minho's hold and going up the stair's to their room. minho just scoffed "why did i even bother with that nuisance" minho slammed the door.

little did he know that 'nuisance' had heard what he said. jisung's tears fell when he tried so hard to not let them out. he slid on the door bringing his knees up to his chest and cried, cried like it was the only thing he knew how to do. "what happened to us? what happened to you" jisung looked at the celling, lifeless. he dug his nails into his palms till he drew blood out. he could feel the blood coming out but didn't care one bit.

he looked at his hands, bloody hands. he laughed out bitterly. he was hurting but no one seemed to care. not even the man that was supposed to love him. "maybe i am a nuisance" he laughed out again but his tears kept coming out. he got up trying not to touch anything and went into his shared bathroom to treat his wounds.