II

the next morning minho turned around and moved his arms to reach out to jisung but he felt nothing. he didn't feel the younger's warm body laying next to him. that's when the events from last night played in his head.

he sat up and started crying again. he's never felt more regret in his life knowing he had hurt the person he vowed to never harm. he knew he mess up but he knew a simple sorry wasn't going to fix this.

jisung didn't sleep last night. he was still on the ground looking up at the trees that surrounded him. his face had dried up tear marks and dirt from the ground. he didn't care how he looked, all he wanted was to feel the pain in his chest leave. jisung didn't want to move, he didn't have energy to move. the words that minho told him last night were the only things he could hear. those words left a deep wound like no other. "i'm sorry for not being the person you wanted to be".

what could he do? nothing. he couldn't do anything but do what he was best at, cry.

"mommy, i'm going to miss school" aera had knocked on the door as she tried to open the door but wasn't able to as the door was locked. minho looked at the time 7:48am he panicked and got out the room to see the little girl still in her pajamas. "come on" he took aera to her room to help her change "wheres mommy?" aera asked as this was new to see her daddy helping her "mommy is sleeping, he's tired don't worry" minho made up an excuse.

- 8:30am -

minho had dropped off aera late to school. he gripped his hair out of frustration knowing he was not going to make it to work. he decided to call in sick and get the house in order before he waited for jisung to return. he wanted the younger to come back he was worried sick but thought he needed space after last night.

- 4:34pm -

minho was cleaning the house when he got a phone call. hopeful that it was jisung he answered without looking at the caller id "hello, this is aera lee's teacher. i was calling to see when you were going to pick her up, school ended an hour ago" minho mentally cursed "i'm so sorry, i'll be there soon." he then hung up and rushed out the door to pick the waiting girl up.

he rushed to the front doors to see aera playing with chalk. the teacher couldn't help but notice the handsome man speed walking towards them. "mr. lee, nice to see you. i see that your 'husband' didn't show up to pick her up" she said while air quoting the word husband which pissed minho off "why did you air quote it?" minho asked angrily. the teacher noticed the change in mood "oh, i just thought he was holding something against you to have been married to you" she stuttered nervously "listen here, he is my husband and i love him. if you have an issue with non hetero people then that's on you. don't assume people's love affairs. let's go aera" he grabbed the girls things and held her hand.

minho calmed down in the car and beg to drive silently. "daddy, i want mommy" aera started to whine but minho didn't answer as he had none. "daddy! mommy, i want mommy" aera began to kick minho's seat but minho continued to ignore the whining girl "mommy, mommy, mommy" "aera!! stop whining and be quiet!" minho yelled at the girl. aera was scared and started to cry "mommy" she kept repeating.

minho parked the car and went to get the girl from the back seat. minho's heart clenched as he saw her sleeping with tears still running down her cheeks. "i'm sorry aera" he took her out the car seat and hugged her body.

- 9:27pm -

jisung hasn't returned and minho wasn't able to reach out to him. he was beginning to lose it. he felt so alone and frustrated with the disappearance of his husband. "jisung, where are you" he ruffled his hair.

- 3 days later -

minho ended up calling the police after the 24 hours he wasn't able to reach the younger. minho couldn't sleep, eat or do anything but try and find jisung. he had sent aera to jisungs parents house for the week. he was deep in thought when he heard the door bell, he rushed to the door and opened it. "have you found him?!" was the first thing minho asked as he saw the officer standing in front of him "please follow us mr. lee"

minho was now standing in front of a room. "go in mr. lee" minho opened the door to see a body covered in a white sheet in the middle of the room. his heart dropped thinking of his worst nightmare. he turned to the doctor that was standing not far behind him. "this is a sick joke isn't it?" minho asked hysterically. "i'll give you a minute" with that the doctor left closing the door.

minho turned to the body and took hesitant steps. he reached for the cover and slowly pulled it to reveal his lover. his hands went up to his mouth in shock. his knees buckled under him and he collapsed to the floor crying. "no, please no" he cried harder. "jisung!" he screamed in agony. he couldn't believe his lover was lying there lifeless.

he pulled himself up and looked at the colorless jisung. his golden skin was now pale. the smile he wore was gone. everything that made han jisung was, gone. minho held onto jisungs freezing hand in his warm ones. "don't leave me please" he cried into jisungs chest. he couldn't feel jisungs chest go up and down, he couldn't hear his lovers heart anymore. this made the male cry harder then ever before. "please forgive me my love, i know i don't deserve it but please don't leave. aera needs you, i need you" he pleaded but deep down he knew his lover was no more.

"i'm sorry han jisung, i'll never love anyone like i've loved you. after all you were, my first and last love"

fin~

that's the ending of "my first and last love" i know you're all disappointed on the ending. this story was too sad and possibly the first story i've made that's this depressing.

i might make a sequel but i'm not sure, if you would want to see a sequel please comment:)

anyways that's all, thank you for reading <3