Part 2

May 21BB WestChicago Airport📍——————————-

May 21
BB West
Chicago Airport📍
——————————-

"You ready to go BB?" Rosie asked me after closing her trunk. I looked up and nodded my head.

Never thought I'd come back to Chicago ever again. Especially because of how messy it was whenever I left 8 years ago. I've been living in Paris all of this time living my life and having my dream career, but when a job opportunity in Chicago came up I took it simply because I wanted to come back to my family.

I've made friends while I was in France, but they weren't my people. They weren't my family. I was just so home sick.

"You can put in your address right here" Rosie handed me her phone and I typed it in.

"So what has happened since the last time you came to visit me" I asked her. "Nothing really. It's still all the same you know. But I have been looking into becoming a realtor. I don't want to live off of "daddy's money" all my life"

Rosie's parents have been wealthy ever since we were young. Her grandparents worked hard to make sure to build up generational wealth up for their kids and their future grandchildren.

"Why don't you work for the family company?" She shook her head. "That means I'd be interacting with my parents more than needed and that's not something I really want to be apart of." That was reasonable so I understood her completely.

As we drove to my place I took a view of my surroundings and Rosie was right, nothing much has changed since I've left. They still have the old spots we used to skip school and eat lunch at. All of the churches, playgrounds, and basketball courts.

"Is this the place right here?" We pulled up to this luxury apartment building. It looked really fancy on the outside.

"Hold up let me see." I pulled out my paper with all of the addresses. "Yea this is the place."

After getting through security she parked outside of the management building, so I could go get my key and things.

"Did you get everything?" I flashed my key to her and she smiled. "Ok where do I park?" "They said go to b building, they're on the other side. These right here are a building."

After we parked outside of my apartment, we got out the car and walked to my apartment door, B127. The inside was beautiful and had a lot of room.

"Damn I need to be with your company, this apartment is all fully furnished." She wasn't wrong, the only thing I was going to add were my paintings and other things.

I still had an upstairs level where my bed was. Me and Rosie both went up together. "Ouu this is nice. I'm dead ass about to move over here. Matter fact, I'll be back." She went back downstairs and out of the apartment to go get on the phone.

I took a deep breath while looking around. I hope that this decision to move back home was worth it. If not I'll just make the best of it.

I left out of my apartment to go get my bags out of the car. Soon Rosie joined me again to help.