Part 16

January 6
2 months later....
———
"Today marks the second month of Londyn West's disappearance. Parents are now offering 1 million dollars to anyone who can help find their daughter-" Deion shut off the tv and turned his back to the tv. He hasn't had a decent amount of sleep since the night of the kidnapping. He hasn't eaten right, and he's been struggling to be normal for Dj.

He's been beating himself up for not having his phone charged, but most importantly he's beating himself up for not getting to her apartment quicker.

Had he been there for her, he could've protected her. He hates himself for not being there to protect her.

Naveah and Al put their wedding on hold. She refused to walk down the isle without her best friend there to support.

Everyone doesn't want to think of the worst to come out of this situation, but in the back of their minds they fear for her safety and life.

Meanwhile in Vermont, Londyn was currently laying down on the cold, hard, concrete floor, in pain. Her cramps made her curl into a ball in the floor and she was shivering. She was going in and out of consciousness.

"Time to come- Nick!"

"Yes-oh shit!"

The two men rushed over to Londyn who was sitting in a pool of blood.

"Call Mr. Kensington." Conrad began to untie Londyn's leg, and pick her up.

"Conrad! What are you doing?"

"Im taking her to the hospital. She's lost too much blood."

"But Mr.-"

"I don't give a damn! Im taking her to the hospital."

———-I touched my stomach just feeling empty

———-
I touched my stomach just feeling empty. My baby...my baby is gone.

I clutched my pillow for comfort. I let my tears fall freely. I no longer had the energy to act like I was fine. Why am I even here? Why couldn't I just die in that room?

For the past hour, I kept replaying the words the doctor told me.

"Mrs. Kensington were you aware that you were 3 months pregnant" the doctor asked and her and she shook her head slowly.

"Were? So does that mean that miscarried?" The doctor nodded his head lowly. "I'm afraid so."

I lost our baby. I felt like a piece of me was missing.

When Keith came to the hospital and found out I was pregnant, he called me all types of names in the book, but the sad part was that I was used to his words now.

God I know you say everything happens for a reason, but why me? Why must I get punished?

"Mr. Kensington, we need you to come sign some of Mrs. Kensington's discharge papers."