She Devil: Chapter 3

|3rd Person|

Y/n was now looking down at the guy as he trembled in fear on the spot "Come On Now~ I Don't Have All Day Boy" Y/n said her eye's glowing brightly "F-fine L-L-LETS G-GAMBLE!" Y/n's eye's then went back to it's normal colour, she grinned at the guy's confidence she then went back to her sweet self as if it was a mental switch to her "Now that's the spirit boy~ now sense you were the one to challenge me! I'll let you choose our little game~ and so things don't get boring I'll let you cheat all you like!" everyone's eye's were now wide open and there jaws wide as well, then people started yelling

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"This can't end well"

"YOU CAN'T JUST LET SOMEONE CHEAT"

"Wanna bet she becomes a house-pet?"

"I'll take that bet"

"WAIT WHAT!"

Y/n then looked at the crowd of people with a smile, it was as if it calmed all there worries and then she spook "Now now~ it's quite alright, plus it's not a gamble without someone cheating now is it!" and I guess you could say she's right, sure people say it was a fair game and you just lost to lady luck but in most games the luckiest you can get is if you don't get caught, when she said this almost everyone watching turned bright red "Now~ what's our game boy?" everyone then looked at him, it was as if choosing the game was like choosing Life or Death "We'll be playing a game I like to call "Guess Who?" is that alright with you"

She looked at him and she smiled "Of course but~ I'm guessing this game of "Guess Who?" is quite different from the one I'm familiar with is that correct?" he then smiled looking pretty cocky "Yes that's right this game of "Guess Who?" is a game I made, So we'll have 30 people in front of us and within that 30 there are 4 people that with have a card and that card is worth 60x the amount the other owes, so if I bet 40 million yen and I guessed someone with a card and lets just say you bet 30 million then that means you owe me 30 million x60 but if you find one of the four then everything you owe me becomes my dept to you so it would be 40 million x 60 x30 x60" Y/n looked very pleased with the game and it's rules

Then out of nowhere the student counsel member's stepped forward "Oh! hello little orange and glasses! is there a problem?" the girl called little orange was Runa Yomozuki she didn't seem to hate the nick name she actually seem to like it and so she smiled at Y/n a small hint of blush on her cheeks "Why hello to you to! and no there's no problem we just thought we'd watch this Gamble of yours" the boy called glasses was Kaede Manyuda "Whatever and don't call me that you fool" he didn't enjoy his nick name as much as Runa "Well alright then~ now shall we begin then~" he nodded "Ok then~ you may pick the 30 people and the dealer"

Everyone looked at her like she was making the biggest mistake well not everyone Yumeko and Runa just smiled at her actions "Remember~ I said you could cheat so don't make this boring kay!" he looked even more cocky at this point 'Perfect~' Y/n thought grinning, after he picked the 30 and the dealer they got in position "Ok set your bets" the dealer was a first year girl, she looked nervous "Sweetheart you don't have to be nervous" Y/n said causing her to blush "Ok I bet 1 million" Y/n smiled "I bet hmmm 50 million" everyone looked at her in disbelief 'What the fuck it's only her first turn and she's already betting high' he thought looking at her "Is there something wrong?"

He just smile nervously 'Whatever who cares it just means more money for me' he thought with a smug look "No no it's just great lets carry on" he looked at the dealer and so did Y/n "O-ok t-then place your number g-guess" he looked at her still smug but Y/n's sweet smile never left her face "Number 18" he said "Hmmm number 4" Y/n said "O-ok number 18 and 4 step forward!" a short girl with dull eyes stepped forward and a tall guy with the same dull eyes stepped forward "Do either of you have a card?" number 18 then nodded and he showed the card "What luck~" said the guy he stared at Y/n with a smug expression but Y/n just smiled "Oh well next time I guess" she wasn't even fazed that she owed him 3000 million already "O-o-ok next bets"

"Ok I'm feeling lucky so 10 million!" Y/n then chuckled a bit everyone then stared at the girl 'Just as I thought' everyone looked at the girl as her eyes started glowing bright e/c she then looked at him with a smile that made him feel like she was looking into his soul "Alright this is more like is~ I bet 90 million" everyone was shocked who in there right mind would bet that much on there second turn right after they lost the first round "O-o-ok p-p-please c-choose y-your n-n-numbers" the dealer was shaking with fear "O-ok NUMBER 23!" he was sweating but by the sound of it he sounded a bit unsure about his choice unlike the first time he picked Y/n ginned and chuckled "You know next time you cheat try to make it less Obvious~"

'Wait has she already figured it out but how?!' he thought 'Wait maybe she'll feel pitiful and she won't make me pay it all' he looked like he was going crazy from how much he was panicking 'Wait no no no if he loses I'll be beat up again' the dealer started to tear up as she waited for Y/n to pick her number "Alright~ I pick you number 25~" the dealer looked like a mess "Now come one doll~ bring them up~" Y/n said everyone was shocked they looked like they were going crazy "N-n-number 23 a-a-and 25 s-s-step f-forward" 2 girls stepped forward number 25 was shaking and so was number 23 "D-d-do e-e-either o-of y-y-you h-have a c-c-c-card" everyone looked in shock as...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Number 25 nodded and showed her card shaking like crazy "Ah! what luck am I right~" he then broke down covering his ears and crying on the floor "PLEASE I'M SORRY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" the dealer fell to her knees and Y/n looked at him and titled his head up wards and said in a sweet yet terrifying voice "Now now it's only 1,800,000 billion yen~ no need to get in a tizzy~" everyone looked as he fell to the floor and was screaming uncontrollably, he then screamed something that got everyone's attention "NO NO NO PLEASE NO HOW HOW IT WAS UNREADABLE HOW HOW NO NO NO PLEASE PLEASE NO NO" she then smiled and looked at the dealer who was curled up panicking to herself "It was quite easy my boy~ next time try hiding the mark on the 4 better and you doll~ next time try better signals alright~"

She looked at Y/n and then went back to panicking a few people then ran up to the 2 trying to calm them down then they heard the girl mumbling "I can't go back no I can't go back please please not again not again please no no no" she wouldn't stop panicking then Y/n's eyes went back to normal and she went back to having her sweet smile and said "Can't wait for the payment! now if you excuse me I have class~" she then walked past Runa and Kaede and she smiled "See you around little orange and glasses!" they were just shocked then she walked up to Mary, Yumeko, and Ryota "Well that was quite fun! I'll see you 3 in class" Yumeko was rubbing legs together in excitement as Y/n walked off "She's perfect~" 

She said "I can't believe her! she lost the first round on purpose" Mary said looking away to make sure no one could see her blushing madly "I knew I liked her~ NGAHAHAHA SHE EVEN PUT THIS GUY IN SO MUCH DEPT NGAHAHAHA THERES NO WAY HE CAN PAY THAT NGAHAHAHA....the president is gonna love this!" Runa said she was blushing also "Fine I guess she's alright..." Kaede said a bit pissed that she was right about her 

|End of 3rd Person|

|Y/n|

Man it's been a while sense I've had this much fun at SCHOOL but everything in going smoothly just like I planned *ring* *ring* "Oh~ hello Perl~ I've got some good news~ I just earned 1,800,000 billion yen today! isn't that great~" I heard Perl giggle on the other side "Great work Miss as always you are something special" I chuckled, then I noticed someone behind me but they were hiding 'Not very sneaky if you ask me' I thought "Well anyways Perl~ I got your text and yes I approve oh! and please tell Luke that I'll just walk home today alright" I then realized who it was 'Ah! yes now I remember those steps those belong to the girl with the mask that was with the president, hmm already spying huh how exciting~' I thought and smiled "Yes will do Miss" "Bye bye Perl~" "Goodbye Miss"

I then walked to class with that girl 6ft behind me 'This game is only beginning Miss Momobami~"

|End Of Chapter 3|

(A/n: Hope you liked this if not oh well|Words Used: 1634)

Bye~