It Was A Pleasure~: Chapter 17

|3rd Person|

Y/n was having an relaxing morning reading a calming book and enjoying the morning altogether when her phone goes off, she looks at her phone curiously then picks up to hear the familiar voice of Yumeko "Hello Y/n~", "Oh Yumeko! What a lovely surprise! Need anything gorgeous~" Y/n listened as she heard Yumeko giggle and then speak "Well~ Would you like to go out today!" Y/n chuckled and finished off her coffee licking the last of the coffee off of her lips, tilting her head up smiling as she crossed her legs "I'd love too~".

"Great! I'll see you near (Some place/area)!" Y/m hummed then spoke "Alright, see you then gorgeous~" Yumeko let out one last giggled before hanging up, Y/n then set her phone down as she got up out of her chair and starched a bit before fixing up her shirt and clearing her throat "Pearl~" as she said this Pearl entered the study and bowed politely "Yes Miss?" Y/n then turned to her and smiled fixed up the last of her shirt and some hair that had gotten in the way a bit "Clear my schedule for the rest of the day. I'm going out today~".

|Timeskip Brought To You By A Lazy Writer :D|

As Yumeko arrived at the said spot that she and Y/n had agreed on meeting at she was over joyed when she saw Y/n waving at her with a smile that could make the girl go crazy if she never saw it ever again, her heart started racing but she didn't mind. To her everything was in slow-motion as she stared at Y/n smiling at her waving, as she got closer each step Y/n looked even more attractive and when she was finally face to face with Y/n she was still in her trance, watching her just stare at her Y/n chuckled as she now had a smirk on her face.

She then pulled Yumeko closer to her by the hips and used her free hand to lift Yumeko's chin up to face her, a bit stunned and surprised about what had just happened Yumeko stared deeply into Y/n's eye's as a very noticeable blush could be seen across her face, Y/n then kissed Yumeko's forehead making the blushing girls fantasies somewhat a reality without the inappropriate things added of course "Like what you see gorgeous? Cause I know I do~" Yumeko flushed more but giggled 'She's just perfection~' Yumeko thought as she began to think of...things.

As Y/n heard Yumeko giggle she also chuckled letting the girl out of her grasp and the two then beginning to walk and chat along the way. As they were walking Yumeko was at Y/n's side clinging to her arm as usual and as they talked and walk Yumeko and Y/n overheard the whispers of the others around them....

"Woah they're hella hot..."

"Holy shit! That's Y/n Hitoka! I gotta take a pic!"

"Women are just- So fineeee!"

"I wish I was that hot"

"I wonder what she looks like undressed- OW WHAT THE HECK?!"

"YOU SHAMELESS PERVERT!"

"Oh! They must be very good best friends!"

"Nah they are totally gay for each other"

"No shit sherlock"

The comments only made Y/n and Yumeko look at each other and laugh "People are truly hilarious" Y/n said and she stopped laughing and Yumeko as well "Yes everyone's imagination is just so lively!" Y/n smiled and hummed at Yumeko's comments as they had arrived at a café "Come on now~ Let us have a little snack shall we~" Y/n said as she winked at Yumeko while holding the door open, Yumeko's heart then started racing again 'Y/n~', "Of course!" Yumeko said as the both of them then entered the said café.

As they entered and took a seat they ordered there food, meanwhile Yumeko kept feeling hot or to say bothered~ 'Y/n's so amazing~ mm~ Y/n~' as this was happening Yumeko hadn't noticed that Y/n was now staring at her, as Y/n observed Yumeko's heart rate because it was quite loud (To her at least) and her way of speech with her movements Y/n then figured out what was going on 'Oh~ Your quite the dirty minded person Yumeko~' Y/n thought as a small smirk could be seen on her face.