Chapter Five

Kevin's POV:

Nat comes up to me after football practice. "You have to tell him today or I'll tell him myself." He said. I glared at him.

"You wouldn't." I say.

"Oh, but I would." He responded with a smirk before going into the locker room.

------ 20 Minutes Later ------

I walked into math class late again, but this time it really was because of football practice. I looked around the room for an open seat. The one that I usually sat in, the one next to Nazz, was occupied. The only seat left was next to....Double Dork. Oh God. This is bad. I could tell my face got red, but I quickly pushed my feelings away.

I sat down and put my feet up on the desk. The teacher had gone back to teaching. "Hey Double Dweeb." I said.

"H-hello there Kevin." He said. He got closer to his desk and leaned over it a little, trying to write down what the teacher was saying.

Edd's POV:

Kevin was inching closer to me. I don't know if he noticed he was doing it, but he was. "K-kevin? Could you put your feet down please?" That was sure to get him further away.

"Huh? Oh,uh, yeah." He put his feet down and leaned forward in his chair, moving further away from me like I thought he would. The rest of class he was oddly silent. Then when class was over he quickly scribbled something on a piece of paper.

I was out in the hall, just a few feet from the door to my next class. Then Kevin called. "Hey dork!" He called. I stopped.

"What could you possibly want Kevin? My lunch money I assume?" I said and he frowned.

"No. I just-I don't-" he sighed, sounding like he was giving up. "Here." He said. He stuffed a folded piece of paper between the gap in my teeth and left, leaving me in the cleared hallway. Great, I was gonna be late for class.

-------------------------

Hey guys, sorry it's taken me forever to update, I've been swamped with schoolwork. Please comment what you guys think. Thanks for reading my first fanfic!