Dark choco vine hentai

(I have been dead for a while so heehee here yall go)

Dark choco cookie was just minding his own business and walking around in a forest, gripping onto his sword for safety measures.

"Well..I gotta do this for Dark Enchantress..this won't be..fun.."

Dark choco mumbled to himself and kept walking, out of nowhere a sound from the bushes startled him.

Dark choco immediately took out sword and aimed where the sound came from. Dark choco then yelled out

"Who the fuck is there??!! You better show yourself or face my wrath!!!"

Dark choco yelled out. Pure silence. Dark choco then put his sword away and kept walking to hus destination.

"Probably my imagination. It is kinda hot anywa- AAA WHAT THE FUC-"

Dark choco was interrupted by getting picked up by vines and one getting shoved in his mouth to shut him up.

"Hello there, Dark Choco Cookie!"

A cookie walked out of the shadows. It was Millennial tree. He waved at dark choco with such pure innocence.

"MmmMM??!!"

Muffled yells and moans can be heard from Dark choco as he struggled to get out of the vines

"Thats cute..you're trying to get out of the vines!"

Millennial Tree said as he used 2 other vines to rip dark choco's clothes off, hell, even his underwear. Dark choco kept trying to get away from the vines.

"Theres no point in struggling now! I got you all in my vines! And now we're gonna have so much fun without her being around!"

Millennial tree said as another vine came out of nowhere and went inside of dark choco. Dark choco moans and yells were muffled by the vine in his mouth, kinda going deep inside his throat.

"Thats really cute! You're already in full pleasure just by one vine! And it even haven't started moving yet! But that will now change!"

As soon after Millennial said that, the vine in dark choco's ass started to move in and out of him at a fast pace. Dark choco kept moaning in pleasure as the vines went in and out of his hole. He couldn't even think straight because of the pleasure

"Awww! You're making such cute noises! Let's see you make a cute face!"

Millennial said as another vine entered dark choco's hole, making him idk fucking ahegao and all. More lewd moans could be heard from dark choco.

"Alright! Enough going easy on you! I ain't going easy now!"

(Part 3 soon lawl)