Dark Cacao x Pure Vanilla pt2

A few hours later they were still at it. How long has it been? Shit- cacao didn't know. He just reminded himself to buy a clock.

Cacao was gripping onto the sheets and moaning in the pillow. Gosh it felt so fucking good he couldn't help but to cum again. He moaned loudly and whined for pure to hug him.

"Awww..do you want a hug~? Come here..~ I know its hard for you to speak with that gag in your mouth..~"

Pure said as he started to hug cacao, cacao flinching a bit and hugging back. Pure tried to sit up but got pulled back down by cacao.

"Hey..bad boy..~ let me go..~"

Pure said as he grabbed cacao's dick. Cacao immediately let go and pure sat up. Pure then started to thrust more roughly and harshly into cacao.

Cacao cried some more and whined louder. He felt so oversimulated. It felt so good. He then struggled to get out of the ropes. Again. Pure then grabbed his hands and looked at him.

"Aww..do you want to be free..~? Sadly, I can't do that..~"

Pure said as he started to thrust more faster into cacao, grabbing his ass and bitting his neck. There were bite marks on cacao's body.

Then pure came inside of cacao. Cacao moaned loudly and panted alot. Pure then pulled out and started panting too. Gosh it was a long time since they did that.

"How was it, cacao..?"

Pure asked and looked up at him. Cacao was already asleep. Pure giggled and pulled out gently, resting next to cacao and falling asleep.

The end :)

(Never again lmao)

(Never again lmao)