Part 1

It was just a normal day at school when Jaydan suddenly glanced behind him to look at his "friend" Andy. He quickly turned away and blushed at the sight of him and remembering what happened the other night.. "ok!" our teacher says cheerily. "We may now begin the lesson!" But Jaydan couldn't pay attention to what ever Mrs.P was saying he was too busy thinking about Andy.. and how much he wanted him right now. When he was just about to ask to go the bathroom.. Mrs p finally said "alright class the bell is about to ring so make sure you remember this for Friday!" "Friday?" He thought. "What was on Friday?" The bell ring as he was packing up his stuff and he thought "what if I asked Andy to go to the bathroom with me right now.." he snapped back into reality as Andy tapped him on the shoulder with a pink hue on his cheeks. "Hey jaydan!" Andy said excitedly. "Oh he-hey andy..!" Jaydan said nervously. He knew that Andy was thinking about what happened that night too.. and boy did Jaydan want it to happen again.. "Um s-so I think we're about to be late to lunch so uh we be-better get going.." Jaydan said eagerly. They were the only 2 left in the class room. "Yea.." Andy said with a nervous grin on his face. As they were walking down the hallway to lunch they finally spotted their friends, Taylor and camden. "Oh hey! There you guys are we've been looking for you!" Said Camden. " yea what have you guys been doing? Kissing in the bathrooms?" Taylor said while laughing. Andy whispered under his breath "I wish.." only Jaydan heard it since Camden and Taylor were too busy laughing at them.

"Man finally we get to have lunch" Camden says "yea I guess so. Do you guys even want to go outside?" Andy said. "I mean I kind of want to stay inside but I heard it's going to be nice out so I'll probably go." Said Taylor. " yea same thing" says Camden. They all continued to chat and eat for a while until Mrs. s blows her whistle. "Alright time to go outside I guess are you too staying in here?" Said Camden to Jaydan and Andy. "If he wants to then sure" Andy said pointing to Jaydan. He pretended to reach into his bag keeping his close face to it to hide the blushing. "Welp see you guys in band I guess" said Taylor. "Ye-yea" says Andy. "Wow you seem to be stuttering a lot lately are you ok man?" Said Camden to Andy. Andy knew why he was nervous. He'd been thinking about a few nights ago when Jaydan had come over.. "oh yea I'm ok it's just I'm feeling kinda cold after chugging that water" says Andy trying to cover up the lie. "Alright we'll were heading outside to talk to you guys later" said Taylor. "Alright" says Jaydan still blushing. As the proceed to walk out the door Jaydan and Andy slowly turn to eachother locking eyes passionately. They knew how bad they wanted eachother but they would have to wait till after school.. or Maybe not. Andy decided this was his chance to make a move on him but what about the cameras? Of course there's cameras in the cafeteria.. And then, he had an idea on how to finally calm the feeling of being around Jaydan without touching. He started picking up his bag and his tray "where are you going?" Jaydan said. "Oh I'm going to bathroom" Andy said to him. He leaned in close to Jaydans ear and whispered "I wouldn't mind if you joined me" when he backed his face away from jaydans, jaydans eyes were wide open and he was blushing like he had never done before. "I-In school?" He whispered back. Andy leaned in once again and whispered " I mean what's the harm? Knowing you can get caught just adds more thrill to it don't you think?" He smiled after leaning back out and went to throw his tray away. "Oh and Jaydan?" He says while Jaydan begins to slowly reach over to his bookbag "yea?" Jaydan replied. "Make sure your quiet. You wouldn't want anyone seeing you tied up would you? Whining like a puppy." This made him blush even harder and get flash backs to the night he stayed with Andy. "O-of c-course" he said " that's what I thought.. now I hope to see you in there puppy" Andy said with a wink..