Prologue

A golden blonde leaned against the wall, looking among the coward while the ever-changing colors of the club lights fell upon his face. A raven curly-headed male looking at him. Making the blonde heart rate speed up. He was nervous but incredibly excited. The blonde flush more when the raven stranger took a sip of his drink tongue rolling into the class. Overwhelming the blonde, making him look away and focusing back on his chatting friend, well trying at least.

Stolen glances fulled with lust and unknowingness making the blonde incredibly restless. Looking at the raven haired male whose eyes were already fallen onto him.

The raven haired male wore classy casual clothing. He ordered another drink, laughing with a brown-haired male next to him, . leaning forwards to grabbing his drink while the blonde eyes followed the curves of the latter body. The raven-haired male grabbed the lemon off the corner of the glass biting & licking it while maintaining eye contact.

The blonde downed a shot trying to relax the butterflies within him. He looked away trying even harder to focus on his friend's words, this attention, this dangerous unfamiliar exchange was intoxicating . He wanted to stay, wanted to know where a few more drinks would take him.

"Atsumu are you listening to me or looking at the hottie at the bar" Suna looked up at Atsumu, hands placed on his chin while honey-brown orbs stared back at him, but not really giving him the attention his mind was somewhere else. Atsumu smiled and shook his head.

'Yes-' Atsumu cough looking at Suna' What, no I mean I was listening to you" Suna laughed, standing up and brushing off his pants while the latter just watched curiously.

"Where are you going?'' The blonde asked, looking across the room seeing the raven stand up too, he seemed to be grabbing something from the person who sat several seats down. He could see the outfit so much better, He was wearing a silk black shirt with a low v cut and black slacks with a fluffed fur jacket. Atsumu bit his lip, staring and letting his thoughts run until Suna spoke up. "Maybe if you look at the time you would know," Suna said with a chuckle, bringing his apple watch down to Atsumu's eyes to see the time. Atsumu at first didn't know why until he remembered what he asked moments ago 'Where are you going?'.

Atsumu let out a laugh, looking at the time. Suna and Atsumu only came to loosen up before the new semester started. It was kinda traditional of their. They never stayed out too late or got too drunk. Atsumu read the time, sighing, It's already time to go. Suna grabbed their bags while taking down one more shot while Atsumu did the same, starting to walk out of the club passing the bar with. Atsumu looked back at the raven still seated, leaned forward, smiling lightly at whatever his friend said, the club lights shining right against his skin tempting Atsumu to touch him as he walked closer. He wanted to know more about this unknown male he was undeniable; his gaze was so intimidating and luring it was selfish the way he was just taking up all of his thoughts.

Atsumu continued to stroll out calmly, slightly disappointed he had to leave the raven, not knowing if he would ever see the male again. 'Focus you're unable to stay, you have English Literature to be excited about and new teacher new beginnings'', Atsumu thought before he turned around to meet eye with the male again, Atsumu smiled, turning back to Suna & walking out of the club.