fifteen

When I got off work, I was so excited to see Owen. I didn't even go home to get an extra pair of clothes.

I walk into his apartment, feeling giddy. I look on his couch to see him sitting there.

He looked over and it's like his whole face lit up. "Hi. How was work?" He asked as I sat next to him on the couch.

I lay down and put my head on his lap. "It was very tiring. Are you feeling any better?" I asked.

He started running his fingers through my hair. "I am now." I smile as I look at the tv.

"Hey, O?" I speak up after a small silence. "Hey, Tate." He echoed. "Can I steal some of your clothes?" I ask.

He laughed to himself. "Of course, Princess." I sit up so I can grab it. I quickly kiss his cheek as I get up.

I go into his room and change into a pair of his sweats and his t-shirt. I go back into his living room and sit back down.

"Thank you for letting me borrow these." He looked over at me as he pouted towards me.

Did I do something? "Are you okay?" I ask worriedly. "No, you're sitting too far away." He frowned.

More butterflies erupted in my stomach. I scoot up and lean my head on his shoulder.

I wrap my arm around his as I lace our fingers together. We were full on cuddling on the couch.

I really enjoyed it though, like it made me feel safe. "Do you feel better now?" I ask.

"Much better." I could feel him kiss my head. We stayed like this for the rest of the night.

But I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder. I could feel myself wake up when he picked me up.

I opened my eyes and looked around. "O, where are we going?" I ask. He shushed me as he gently put me on his bed.

"I didn't mean to wake you. I'm sorry, Tate." He apologized. I scrunch my nose as he laid in bed with me.

"I don't like it when you call me that." I admit. He laughs at me. "You don't like it when I call you your name?"

I scooted towards him and put my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and feel his body head.

"No. I like princess better. Or baby." I admit. He placed his hand on my back and started rubbing it.

"Get some rest, baby." I held onto his body tighter as I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up the next morning, we were in a different position.

His arms were wrapped around me tightly and his chest was pressed against my back.

"Good morning, beautiful." He hummed in my ear. I turn so I could be facing him.

"Good morning, handsome." His face turned red. I love the affect on him.

I give him one compliment and he's blood red. But then again, I'm the same exact way with him.

We both chuckled as we looked at each other. "Hungry? I'll make food." I offer.

"Come on, let's go make it together." We both get up to make food.

We were making french toast, bacon, pancakes, and sausage. It honestly smelt and looked really good.

When finished, we made our plates and sat down. Cruzy stayed at his feet, begging for food.

"What are you doing tonight?" Owen asked making conversation. I thought about if I was off or not.

"Nothing that I know of." I wondered what he had planned. "Why?" I question.