Hawksilver [Part 2]

Warning: Mild smut, yet again, well, kinda 🤪 (also, of you know me in real life, don't fucking read unless you wanna read cringe, you know who you are)

Pietro's POV(A few months later, at Clint's house)

I leaned my head back as I began to drift off to sleep, but then I remembered I was on the couch, so I went to Clint's room to ask him where I was supposed to sleep. I opened the door to his room. "Hey Clint?" I said, looking around. That's when I heard water running and I realized he was in the shower, so I walked over to the door. Bad idea. When I reached the door, I opened it a crack, only to hear strangled moans. Shit.. I thought, realizing what he was doing. I went to leave, but heard my name. Omg, is he.. I heard a few more strangled moans of my name, before he started panting. I knew I should've left, but my feet were glued to the ground. 

He opened the shower curtain, and wrapped a towel around his waist. Then, he noticed me. I blushed furiously, but he only smirked. "C'mere.." he whispered. I walked into the bathroom, and he came a little closer. "Guess you heard what I was doing in there?" He asked. I nodded before looking down at my feet.

Clint's POV

I used my index finger to lift his head back up. "Why are you so shy, Silver?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I.." Pietro gulped. I smirked before leaning down and pressing my lips to his, but only for a few seconds. He pouted when I pulled away, and I chuckled lightly. "Why were you.." He bit his lip. "Well, how else am I supposed to get relief?" I asked, shrugging. He whined. "You could've just told me.." I smiled. "You said you wanted to wait a little while." "Well, it's been a little while!" He said, pouting. "Well, fuck, you could've said something yourself you know.." 

He smiled before reaching forward, grabbing ahold of the towel around my waist, and pulling me forward slightly, as well as causing the towel to fall. "Eager, are we?" I asked. He nodded before pulling me down and pressing his lips to mine again. He backed up into the wall pulling me with him. I almost fell into him, but used my arms to keep me from falling. 

When we pulled away, he looked down for a second. "Damn, already hard again.." I heard him whisper. I laughed quietly. "Yeah, I guess I am, aren't I?" He turned a deeper shade of red.

He whined, not even bothering to cover it up, which, in turn, caused me to draw in a shaky breath. 

"You've still got a problem down there babe..." Pietro said, looking back up. I groaned slightly. "That was your doing you know." He nodded with a smile and, without warning, dropped to his knees and took my member in his mouth.

My eyes widened and I slapped my hand over my mouth as Pietro swirled his tongue around my member and looked up at me through his eyelashes. 'Fuck, that's hot..' I thought. What really put me over the edge, though, was when he started swirling his tongue in and around the top of my dick. I threw my head back and released my load in Pietro's mouth. Pietro swallowed all of it and then stood back up, smiling at me again. 

"Damn.." Pietro smirked. "Yeah, yeah. Now.." he pulled me into a kiss.