chapter 12

The final question

The time was up after awhile of the genins answering the questions. It is now time for the final question of the test. After ibiki announced it naruto nervously gripped his pencil as he sweats and gulps nervously.

Naruto:*its time... I have to bet everything on this ttebayo...*

Sakura:*finally the last problem...*

Temari:*hurry up and come back kankuro. If the tenth question is given, you cant help us out*

Ibiki:before that theres one thing to i must say... There will be one special rule for this last question...

Silence entered the room but soon stopped as the door of the room creaked opened, revealing kankuro and the fake exam Proctor known as karasu the puppet of kankuro. As kankuro smiles while coming in it soon stopped when he noticed that the time has finished while ibiki smirks at him.

(Y/n) :(smiles) glad to have you back with us now will you please take a seat

Ibiki:you're lucky. Your puppet show didn't have to go to waste

(Y/n) :i agree now please get back to your seat

Kankuro was sweating nervously as he noticed that (y/n) and ibiki knows about karasu but he didn't show it. He started walking towards his seat but not without placing the answer on his sisters table before he sits at his.

Ibiki: i will now explain the special rule. This is..... A hopeless rule.

The scene changes to a tree being blown by the wind but it changes again to 3 three senseis sitting down at idk where.

Kakashi:now that our subordinates are gone, it sure is boring.

Asuma:we'll get busy soon

Kakashi:why is that?

Asuma:(Taps cigarette on the ash tray) this year's examiners are morino ibiki and namikaze (y/n)

Kakashi:(eyes widens but goes back to normal) *it looks like the first exam is going to be a little difficult, and thats why (y/n) isn't here with us* they had to choose the sadist and the silent flash the most observant jounin?

Kurenai:sadist? The silent flash?

Asuma:kurenai, you're still a rookie jounin, so its no wonder if you don't know.

Kurenai:who's ibiki? And what do you mean the silent flash do you mean (y/n)?

Kakashi:ibiki... Is a pro

Kurenai: a pro? A pro at?

Asuma:torture and interrogation

Kurenai:eh? What about the silent flash

Kakashi:the silent flash also known as namikaze (y/n). He was named that because of his speed and silent footsteps. Everything he does is silent and quick.

Asuma:he's quite the prodigy considering he is yondaime hokage's son. He became a jounin at a young age more younger than kakashi becoming jounin at twelve. He sometimes help ibiki with torture and interrogation since his mother is called the red hot blooded habanero and she's hella scary so i guess he got it from her but he mostly helps dad or you guys call, the hokage with the paperworks.