chapter 16

The Fight for the hokage

Kiba and naruto was now standing in front of each other, staring and smirking at each other after their names were shown on the board.

Shin was already up but still kept his sensei's jounin vest to warm himself up while he stands beside y/n who placed his hand on his student's back with a little fire chakra onto his hand to warm him up.

Hayate:the seventh battle, uzumaki naruto versus inuzuka kiba...

Naruto:I got sick of waiting! Its finally time for me to to shine dattebayo!

Kiba:(Points at naruto) That's my line! with you as my opponent, i've as good as won! Right akamaru?!

Akamaru barks in agreement angrily at naruto making him ticked off by the fact that a dog was fighting alongside with kiba as he points at them both.

Naruto:Don't get excited ttebayo! You won't be able to beat me dattebayo!

Kiba:why you little...! (Place akamaru down on the ground)

Naruto:(points at akamaru) OI! DON'T BRING YOUR PUPPY! HE'LL GET IN THE WAY OF THE MATCH DATTEBAYO!

Kiba:bakayaro! Akamaru's going to fight with me.

Akamaru barks at naruto making him turn towards hayate and points back towards both kiba and akamaru.

Naruto:Oi Oi! Is that okay?

Hayate:yes. Animals and insects are treated the same as ninja tools. So there's no problem.

Naruto looks at hayate in disbelief while y/n sweatdropped as he look towards naruto.

Y/n:(sigh) *i thought i explained everything to him but oh well... Its not like he's going to remember or pay attention to anything*

Naruto:well thats fine! Its a perfect handicap dattebayo!

Kiba:heh talking tough! Then... Akamaru, don't put a paw in this. I'll fight him by myself!

Sakura:Naruto! Don't lose to a guy like this! (Grips railing)

Kakashi:*its finally come.*

Kurenai:*naruto, huh? Im sorry but he can't beat kiba... Kakashi.*

Hinata:*naruto kun... I-i want to support you but... Kiba's on my team... Kiba will get mad... But*

Lee:*naruto kun...

Choji:kiba's lucky.

Shikamaru:tch...

Y/n:Naruto! Ganbattebano!

Naruto:HAI GANBARIMASUTTEBAYO!

Kiba:*heh... I don't know how strong he's become since this guy because a genin... His ability was "that" so...* some sympathy at the very least... I'll do you in one clean blow!

Naruto:really? But you can't beat me ttebayo!

Kiba:I SAID NOT TO ACT TOUGH!

They both then stares at each other as both was slightly smirking.

Hayate:well then. Please begin!