Chapter 2

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[20 before rafe got aprils number]

RAFES POV

"Rafe cmon join in it'll be fun" kelce urged me to join in on there stupid game of truth or dare. "fine whatever" i muttered as i made my way over to one of the tourons truck, some of them sat in the bed of it while kelce, topper and i stood on the road next to the truck. sarah was sitting in the bed of the truck while they passed around beers and a joint.

"truth or dare kelce" topper asked while looking smugly at him

"truth"

"pussy" topper muttered as he chuckled lightly, kelce rolled his eyes and glared at him

"so whats your question??"

"if you had to date a pogue who would it be?"

kelce looked disgusted as he shuddered his shoulders i laughed lightly at his actions shaking my head "if i hadddd to i would choose kiara" he dragged out the 'had'

sarah glared at him as she shook her head "you would choose Kiara?  you certainely have no taste in girls" 

topper turned his head "speak of the devils''

i turned my head looking in line of toppers vision, the pogues were all walking to there pathetic excuse for a car, i saw them talk to one another and then my eyes landed on her. she was the same girl from the bonfire the one topper had hit, wait- she was a pogue? i thought she was just some touron from the mainland.

"who's that?" i asked topper gesturing toward the girl standing on the outside of the van

"April north. she moved here a year ago or something from australia, instantly fell in with the pogues she lives on the cut but her mom owns the mechanic on figure 8" kelce said quickly in one breath.

topper and i  whipped out heads around and gave him a questioning look "stalker much?" topper laughed

"no its not like that! i did some work there for my dad and i happened to make conversation a couple times" he shrugged

i nodded my head and took a mouthful of my drink "Rafe. Truth or Dare?" Kelce asked me while  downing the rest of his drink.

ah fuck it whats the worst he could give me "im not a pussy so. dare" i smiled smugly at him

he pondered for a moment glancing up at topper for an idea "i dare you to get aprils phone number in less then 1 minute tops if not your motorbike is mine"

my hand twitched at my side as i glared at him. was he really serious? she is a pogue there is no way in HELL im going to even look at her twice. but i needed that motorcycle, dad was already on my ass about generator money if the bike suddenly dissapears im fucked. i finally give in and nod my head