2.

???:- WHY SAM WHY??!!

Sam:- ISN'T IT OBVIOUS!?! I DON'T FVCKING LOVE YOU Y/N!! I USED YOUR BODY!! I LOVE JANE!!

Y/N:- B-But, Why sam?? Why?? I only had you.

She goes to hug her boyfrie- oh wait! Ex-boyfriend I mean. But........

*slap*

Y/N holds her right cheek which was now red.

Sam:- Bitch you don't deserve anyone. You are a slut, a fool, trash, useless. This is why your parents also don't like you. They do the correct thing by abusing you bitch.

Y/N:- S-Sam?

Sam:- Ugh! Stop talking!

Then he leaves as Y/N falls to the floor.

(Flashback)

Y/N is a simple girl. Her parents wanted a boy not a girl. And after her birth her birth mother died. That's why her father blamed her for her mother's death. After few  years her father married another woman. She and her daughter Lia made her own father to abuse her. On top of that the grief of her birth mother's death made her father to abuse her even more. Then she got a boyfriend in high school. Who made her feel special. But as you could see he used her for her body.

Ok ok!! Enough flashbacks!! Let get back to present!!

(Present)

Y/N was a crying mess now. Then she was a blade on the side table near the couch. She took it and.....

*cut*

She hissed a little as bood started to pour out of the cut. Then she looked at her watch.

Y/N:- Let's go. Time to get bullied.

Then she packs her bag and leaves for college wearing a hoodie to hide her bruises.

               [Time skip][At school]

???:- Hey hoe.

Someone pours cold water on Y/N's head.

Y/N:- WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU BITCH??!!

???:- Don't you dare talk like that about my girlfriend. Apologies.....NOW!

Y/N:- S-Sorry R-Rose. S-Sorry S-Suho.

Rose:- Not so easily you slut.

She kicks Y/N in her stomach.

Y/N:- A-Ah!

They beat her up and left her. Her side of the lips were bleeding. And she was coughing blood. Some how she managed to get up and go to the washroom. She cleaned herself and then went to her class.

                [Time skip][After school]

Y/N:- Let's go! Finally my night shift! I just don't wanna go home. Work at the café is the best. Thankfully it's 24/7 café. Let's go!!

Then she walks to the café she works at.

                      [Time skip][At café]

???:- Oh hey Y/N! How are you girl??!

Y/N:- J-Jennie?? W-When did you return?? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH GIRL!!

They hug each other.

???:- Aww so cute. Like I am seeing my two daughters reunite.

Y/N&JENNIE:- Hahaha...Manager eonnie~

???:- Aish! How many times to I have to tell you all to call me J.U.S.T yoona or eonnie. Ok?

Y/N&JENNIE:- AI AI CAPTAIN!! *salute*

Yoona:- Aish! These two kids!! Ok girls let's get to work!!

Y/N&Jennie:- Yes eonnie!

Then they get to work. Since it's evening not many people come. Y/N was lost in her thoughts suddenly. Someone hAnDsOme came. She went to take his order.

Y/N:- Hello sir. Good evening.

???:- Good evening.

Y/N:- Sir your order.

???:- One cup of black coffee please.

Y/N:- Umm. Ok sir.

Then she goes away. But little did she know that, that handsome boy was still looking at her.

----------------------->

Ok!! So guys guess who he is!! Hope you like it.

Stay safe. Love yourself

💜💜I PURPLE YOU💜💜