Back to whale island

(No pov)
Gon and Killua had just gotten back from the Hunter Exam.
They had ended up back where Gon had started, back at the shiping doc.
They had just parted from Kurapika and Leorio who had been with Gon since before the Hunter Exam started.
Kurapika went to avenge his brothers and take back their stolen eyes.
Leorio had gone back to his home town to study to be a doctor.

(Gon pov)
I didn't know what do since Leorio and Kurapika had parted from us, I had an idea after Killua had asked me,
"What now?"
I wanted to show him the island I grew up on, because it was important to me.
I also wanted to show him off to my aunt Mito because he is my best friend.
So I told Killua,
"I want to show you the island I grew up on".
I could see he started to blush, and also look the other way, he mumbled back,
"Sure".
I was confused on why he was blushing, but I just didn't say anything about it.

(Killua pov)
I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to part with Gon but since the Hunter Exam was over where were we supposed to go?
I asked Gon,
"What now?"
He paused for a minute, it looked like he was thinking then he said, "I want to show you the island I grew up on".
I was caught off guard so I started to blush, and I didn't want to let him see me, so I turned the other way and mumbled,
"Sure."

(3rd person pov)
Gon and Killua have decided to go to Whale Island so that Killua can meet aunt Mito and Gon can show Killua the island.
They then decided to board the ship, and they headed off back to Whale Island.

(After they boarded the ship)

(Killua pov)
I had noticed that Gon was being quiet so I asked him,
"So what's your home like?"
His answer was,
"It's awesome, there are trees everywhere, and everyone is so nice I love it there!"
Gon looked so happy to be talking about what he loves, and I like to hear him talk about it. I can't help but to smile.
Then I see that Gon is starting to blush, then I start to blush, and look away so he doesn't see me. A second later we looked at each other, then looked at the sea and didn't talk to each other for the rest of the trip.

(Gon pov)
I love looking at the sea, it's so beautiful when it sparkles in the sunlight, I was admiring it, then Killua out of nowhere askes me,
"So what's your home like?",
and I can't help but go crazy talking about it. I look over and I see him smiling at me and I can't help but blush.
Then I see him look away and I see a slight blush appear on his pale cheeks. We looked at each other then we looked back at the sea and didn't talk for a long while.

(Narrator pov)
Gon and Killua started off towards Whale Island and weren't planning to turn back anytime soon.
Gon was thinking about how aunt Mito would react about him bringing home his new best friend.
Killua was thinking about how Gon described the island and how beautiful it sounded.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

(A/N: I hope you liked my first chapter and I also hope you subscribe and I wanna know, Do you want me to post more chapters. Do you have ideas for further chapers?)