what should we do today?

(Narrator pov)
As Gon and Killua get ready for the day they find themselves in different embarrassing situations. Gon tucked Killua into bed last night with a kiss on the forehead thinking he was asleep. In truth Killua felt the whole thing and knew about it, he couldn't stop thinking about it.

(Gon pov)
"Killua, I'm out of the shower you'd better be up" Gon shouted as he came into his bedroom. He then saw Killua up and getting ready to take a shower "I'm next for the bathroom" he says as he walks past me. I'm kinda shocked, when does Killua ever get up when I tell him to. Anyways, what should we do today...hmm..we could go shopping, but for what? Maybe not then,...hmm..I know, we could go fishing, I still have my lucky fishing rod. It should still be here somewhere, I'll go look in the closet. I walk over to the closet and look inside but I can't seem to find it, I might need to go buy a new one. We can go buy a fishing rod for each of us then go fishing together, Great!

(Killua pov)
After I get all of my stuff together, I'm standing here and I can't stop thinking about Gon. It didn't take long for him to be done. He comes in the room saying "Killua I'm out of the shower you'd better be up." I stand there for a minute then I walk past him with a straight face saying "I'm next for the shower" but as I'm turning the corner to go into the bathroom, I breathe heavily out as if I'd been holding my breath. I don't know why I felt that way though, I went into the bathroom then shut and locked the door behind me. I slide down the door and grab my chest as though my heart was about to pop out of my chest. I sat there and started to blush because I wondered why he did what he did?Why did he tuck me into bed?Why did he give me that kiss?And what was with the hair ruffle? I'm just so confused about my own feelings towards him and how he feels about me. He's my best friend right?..right? Yeah, I don't even think I'm convincing myself but I should get ready for today so I'm gonna start my shower. ... I'm now done with my shower and getting dressed. I walk out without a shirt on because I must have forgotten to bring it in the bathroom with me. So I begin to walk across the room to my bag and I stop halfway across the room because out of the corner of my eye I see someone staring at me. I stop and ask "what's up, what are you staring at?" He replies with "all your muscles" Gon then starts to look down at my muscles again. I blush and walk the rest of the way over to my bag and put a shirt on.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

(A/N: I hope your enjoying my story so far, just know that there is a lot more coming and sorry for not posting yesterday my editor was running short on reviewing my chapter. Just know I'm very open to any sudjestions/ideas on any future chapters and I'll try to get to all comments.)<3