Meeting Aunt mito

(No pov)
Gon and Killua had just gotten off the boat and arrived at Whale Island.
Gon was smiling thinking about all the memories he had here and how long it has been since he left.
Killua was looking at everything, and thinking about how excited he was to explore the whole island with Gon.

(Gon pov)
Me and Killua had only just stepped off the boat and Killua stopped to look around him.
I decided to stop too, I took in all the memories I left behind.
I was also getting excited to see Aunt Mito again.
I looked over at Killua and he looked surprised, like he's never seen anything like Whale Island before.
He looked so happy, but at the same time he looked like he can't wait to see what happens next.

(Killua pov)
We stepped off the boat and I stopped in my tracks as I saw the wonderful world around me.
It was beautiful, more beautiful than I have ever seen.
I spent most of my life in my giant house, because I was training to be an assassin so I didn't go outside much.
All I could do is stand here and take in this feeling of being free, free from my parents expectations, free from being trapped in that house, and free from tragedy, fear, and loneliness.
I knew I was going to love spending my time here especially now that I have Gon and I can't wait to see what happens next.

(3rd person pov)
Gon and Killua slowly walk up the hill where Gon lived and where Aunt Mito lives.
Gon seemed excited and grabbed Killua's hand and started running towards the top of the hill.
They only stopped when Gon saw the little town home he used to live in.

(Gon pov)
We were walking up the hill, on our way to Aunt Mito's house.
I'm so excited to see Aunt Mito again, it feels like forever.
I felt like I couldn't contain myself.
I was excited, as I, by reflex, grabbed Killua's hand and ran up the hill.
As I see the house right in front of us I stand and stare for a minute.
I hear Killua say "So are we going in or what?." Then I see Aunt Mito coming from around the side of the house.
Once she sees me, she starts running towards me and pulls me into a giant hug.
I hug her back while letting go of Killua's hand.
Once we finally separated from our hug, Aunt Mito asked me a bunch of questions like: "How've you been?", "What have you been up to?", "How long are you staying?"
I say, "This is Killua, my best friend, and I wanted to introduce you two and show him the island."
"I don't really know how long we're staying, but can I show him inside?"
And aunt mito said "Of course, you boys run along and play."
"And nice to meet you Killua" Killua then says "Nice to meet you too miss" Then I take Killua's hand again and we run inside and upstairs to my room.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

(A/N: sorry this is only half a chapter but I didn't want to make it any longer than necessary so I ended it but next chapter will have more Killua pov)