𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮: ~ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖~

TW: Astraphobia, Angst, Slight mention of blood.

____________________________________________________________

{𝓝𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥}

A blue haired male was being dragged hand in hand by a mysterious person, while their other hand was holding their raincoat hoods down tight from falling off backwards, running down the dark and cold streets of their neighborhood, water rushing down their faces.

It was raining quite heavily. The time was unknown at this point, they knew only to run as fast as they could.

Suddenly the mysterious person spoke out to the blue haired male.

"Keith, *huff* *huff*.... Just keep running with me Keith, don't let go of my hand!". They said while almost out of breath.

"W-what are we *huff* even running *huff* from? I'm S-scared!" Keith said worryingly, almost out of breath as well, trusting their words and not looking back.

The mysterious person briefly glanced at Keith and his eyes slightly widened, despite the heavy rain he saw tears falling from their eyes before looking back to where they were running to.

"You don't want to know! We just need to get as far away as we can and hide!" They said, slightly muffled from the weather, noticing a place they could hide.

Swiftly, the mysterious person ducked into an alleyway of an empty office building with the blue haired male, where the side entrance was surprisingly unlocked.

"Hmm, how convenient." The mysterious person muttered under their breath while turning the handle, making sure Keith hadn't let go of their hand.

Their raincoats were dripping wet, they didn't know how long they were running for, mostly glad to find some place to hide for the time being.

"Hey Keith, let's quickly go up stairs and hide in one of the rooms there." They suggested quietly while pointing at the set of stairs leading up. Keith nodded in response.

Still hand in hand, the blue haired male followed the mysterious person up stairs, about three or four floors, holding onto the railing as they walked up the staircases with their free hand due to their exhaustion of running for so long, they didn't think to count due to how worn out they were.

They were checking all the rooms they walked past to find a good hiding spot from who or whatever they were running from.

Eventually they found a room that had a big desk that seemed good to hide under at the back of the room, there were some bookshelves along the far wall and there was a window they could look out of.

They quietly closed the door behind them, keeping the handle turned so it wouldn't make a clicking noise as the door shut.

Since it was late at night from what they could tell, bucketing down with rain they couldn't see anything outside the window except for silhouetted trees, faint lighting from street lights and smaller buildings in the distance.

As they approached the desk- 𝓑𝓞𝓞𝓜, 𝓒𝓡𝓐𝓢𝓗.

"BEEP!" The blue haired male squealed out as lightning struck loudly and could be seen outside of the window.

"Shhh, it's alright Keith. I'm here for you. I know how scared you are of lightning. It's going to be alright, okay?" The mysterious person said in a soothing tone while hugging the blue haired male, removing his hood and stroking his soft blue hair in order to calm him down.