𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7: 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

Thank you all so much for 500+ Reads! 😇💙🧡

It means a lot to me!!~

This chapter is kind of a filler, but it gives you some backstory on Keith's Mother and it will make more sense in future chapters.

TW: Slight Angst, Blood, Slight Swearing

Previously On, Divided Space;

Keith found solace with having Pico sleep in his bed, both able to fall asleep peacefully.

Keith, now fully aware of his mother's presence at home, snapped at her and unintentionally lashed out at Pico as well.

Celeste was concerned about Pico and Keith not remembering each other, realizing too late that the mention of a certain incident caused Pico to snap and almost shoot Keith.

Keith had a flashback to the incident, waking up to Pico looking over him with great concern, remembering how close they used to be, both sharing a passionate kiss.

Celeste managed to show the boys her corrupted arm, both were shocked and Keith took the opportunity to hug her and say what he wanted to from 18 months ago.

Keith thought of a song that reminded him of Pico back from school and sang his favourite parts to him.

As made to not go to college, Celeste decided to make lunch for Keith and Pico and discuss everything after they ate.

How much has she been through?

____________________________________________________________

{𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥} ~ 💜

"It's time I tell you both the whole story about this now." I cleared my throat, finally ready to tell them as much as I can from the past eighteen months.

Both boys looked at each other, nodding before looking back towards me. "Alright mum, we're ready." Keith said confidently. I nodded. "Alright let's see..." I trailed off.

~ { 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 } ~

𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈 𝒶𝑔𝑜

Keith just yelled at me. This is our very first proper argument. It made me really nervous so I slowly backed away to the front door while keeping an eye on him, he was looking down to the side. Once I made it to the front door I grabbed my suitcase and opened the door.

I felt like a terrible mother, leaving him like this, but he's eighteen now, I'm sure he can look after himself.

I looked back at him one last time before I walked out, waiting as I'd hoped he would look back up at me. He did, and that made me happy. Tears were still falling down his eyes. "Just know that I'll always love you, no matter what!" I softly spoke to him, holding back my tears. His eyes widened a little, mouth opened but he didn't say anything. I looked down at the floor and closed the door behind me.

Just after closing the door I heard him running, back to his room I could only presume. I walked to the side of the house where his room was and heard him saying something. "Dammit... say it back!" Is all I heard, before hearing him crying loudly.