Chapter 1.

Fuck my life. Fuck it fuck it fuck it.
Not only have I returned home to a huge pile of junk mail which no one ever reads, but I've been greeted by the worst, most horrible person I've ever known.
Well that's a lie, but I'm sure you would understand if you had to live with opening the front door after a hard day of life and finding that your most hated enemy was working from home today.
I mean, who works from home anyway? If you have a job then why not go to it? I'm sure we all know that no one actually works when they "work from home" anyway.
It must be a coincidence. No, I cannot call it a purposeful method of torture, that's just cruel.
Well, torture was cruel.
Alright, I admit that I swear to god that he does it on purpose. He knows I'll return home, so waits for me with intentions of ruining the rest of my day.
All is quiet now. Thank. Fucking. God.
It seems the ogre upstairs must've actually been doing some work and is deciding to stay silent.
I decide to smooch around the kitchen for a snack.
Anything will do, I'm not fussy. I just want to eat my sorrows away.
Small, quiet steps as I make my way around the bottom floor. I don't want him to be alerted of my presence around the food.
There is movement, so I stand still, fridge door open wide, my hand hovering above the chocolate cheesecake.
It stopped, so I grabbed the cheesecake and shut the fridge. The floor creaks as I move and I cringe.
Probably best to have taken off my shoes, even if these socks are 3 month old unwashed (New record!).
Eventually I make my way upstairs and collapse onto the bed. I don't want to move, I'm comfy where I am.
Although I have the food, I don't touch it. Its a ritual I have I guess where I forget about if for three hours and then find it just before it's time I get to sleep.
I can hear the ogre tapping away on his computer, working supposedly. I just want to listen to music full blast.
Thumping Footsteps head down the stairs (there are three floors). I should've guessed what he had done.
"I left the cleaning for you to do, so now you're home we can do it." The ogre says. I can hear the smile in his voice, I know he did this on purpose. just because he's older than me doesn't mean he can boss me around.
But I know not to go against his orders, so I stand up, pick up the plates and mugs from around my room, and head downstairs again.
"Why are people such dicks?" I ask when I finish cleaning. "God I hate this world."
My feelings are very strong for this opinion, everything and everyone is just horrible and nothing ever goes good for me, so fuck the world.
I sit down at the kitchen table, head in my hands. Everything goes dark and I feel a hand on my shoulder;
A bony, cold, taloned hand.