Part 7

Right when I finished my delicious lunch, I went to the bathroom and did my business.

Once I got out of the stall, I washed my hands.

Someone came in and when I looked at the mirror I saw Jennie.

"Hello Jennie." I said while wiping my wet hands on my sweatpants.

"Hi Lisa." Jennie smiled and walked straight into the stall I used.

"So you and V must love making out, especially in public." I said while turning around and leaning against the sink.

"Yeah, I guess. He tends to do it a lot in public." Jennie said.

"Is he a good kisser?" I asked, which I don't fucking know why and I regret asking.

"Uh, I guess so? He's alright. He doesn't really know how to use his tongue well, if I'm being honest." Jennie said and then flushed the toilet.

I chuckled but then quickly cringed, "What..?"

Jennie got out of the stall and looked at me, she then laughed, "Get your head out of the gutter. I meant in kissing wise."

I grinned, "I knew that. You know I'm the best kisser, right?"

"Uh huh. So is all the rumors true?" Jennie walked next to me and started washing her hands."

"What rumors?" I looked at her confusedly.

"You're good in bed and all those type of ones." Jennie said with a shrug.

"Oh. I mean, wanna find out?" I grinned while looking at her.

Jennie blushed, "Um, no. I just wanted to know. I was always curious."

"All the rumors are true." I shrugged.

"Even the fuckgirl one?"

"Yup. I fucked half of the girls in this school. You're one of the few who I haven't fucked." I shrugged again, not really caring if she knew about it.

"Oh. Well I'm glad Taehyung isn't like that." Jennie sighed.

"What? He is." I stood up straighter and looked at Jennie.

"What do you mean?" Jennie looked up at me.

"I mean, he is a fuckboy." I said.

"How do you kno-" Jennie was cut off by the door slamming open.

"Lis! Hurry up, we need to go to Study Hall." Jisoo said while walking in.

"Uh, yeah okay. I'll text you, okay?" I smiled down at her.

"Yeah, okay. Bye Lisa." Jennie smiled softly.

"See ya." I ran to Jisoo and put her in a headlock, I pulled her outside the bathroom.

"Hey! Hey! Watch it Lis!" Jisoo groaned.

I chuckled then pushed her away while grinning, "Whatever Chu."

"What did you and Jennie talk about?" She asked.

"Lisa and Jennie were alone in there?" Jk asked.

I glanced behind me and saw all of my friends, "We just talked, why?"

"I mean, onlyy talked?" Jk asked once again, thinking as if we did more than just talk.

I wish.

HAH.

"Yes, we only talked. Now shut up and let's get to Study Hall." I rolled my eyes but kept my grin plastered on my face.

***

"Class, we have two students who will start joining us, they switched classes so please welcome Jennie Kim and Park Chaeyoung." Mr. Kim said.

Oh fuck me.

"Hey babe! Over here!" V shouted.

I rolled my eyes. Jennie looked over at him and smiled. I was shocked when Jennie walked up but then sat next to me. I heard V mumble 'What?'.

I looked at Jennie and grinned, "What's up Mandu?"

Jennie rolled her eyes but right after grinned back and shrugged, "He gets too annoying sometimes."

"Too annoying? Bitch he's annoying 24/7." Rosé said.

Jennie laughed, "Yeah yeah whatever."

"Hey Rosé." I said.

"Hey Lisa." Rosé smiled at me.

"Chipmunk! Why are you sitting over there? Come sit next to me." Jisoo said.

Rosé smiled and did what Jisoo said. Jennie and I chuckled.

"So what do you guys do here?" Jennie asked.

"It's Study Hall. We don't do shit."

"Hey babe, why're you sitting with this chick?" V said softly while bending down, surprising the both of us.

"Lisa is my friend, so why not sit with her?" Jennie questioned.

V grabbed her hand and kissed it, making me roll my eyes.

"JenJen are you mad at me? I'm sorry babe. Please come sit with me." He gave her the puppy eyes, which by the way looked awful. Makes me wanna vomit.

Jennie sighed, "V I'm always with you. I need space to breathe on my own."

V pouted, "Fine. Can I get a kiss though?"

Jennie sighed again but kissed him. V smiled against her lips and kissed her back. He gripped her nape and deepened the kiss, he bit Jennie's bottom lip which caused her to grunt.

I quickly looked away before I saw them tongue each other's throats. I'm so disgusted.

After a minute he walked back to his seat.

"I'm disgusted." I said while looking straight ahead.

"I'm sorry about that." Jennie mumbled.

I looked at her and smiled softly, I grabbed her hand and held it, "It's okay."

Jennie looked at me while smiling. She squeezed my hand tightly. I heard V grunt in the back, which means he sees us holding hands.

Good.

Stay mad.