It's been a year

[Bryan's POV]

Today it's been a whole year from the day my Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria burned down, thanks to the explosion of the portal. It's been a peaceful life since then. Me and Jakey got married and we're trying to raise Nickolas as best as we can. Kayla and Jon sadly broke up few months ago, because it just wasn't working, but they stayed friends. We finally got Ersa out of Fazbear fright. She was really happy that she was able to be outside again. We offered her a place as a night guard, but she declined, not wanting to get stuck somewhere again. She's currently working for some animation company. Animatronic from her pizzeria sometimes come visit us, but very rarely. Me and Lucas finally cought up on all of the stuff we missed by not seeing each other for so long. Juliette, Daniella and Nickolas got along really well. The two girls were basically kinda like his big sisters, which was adorable. Dad and Jon are still busy with their work. Kat graduated college, which was a great thing to celebrate. She now works for Lippert's lawyer agency and has a pretty decent pay, which means that she will have college fees paid in no time, with me, dad and mom chipping in some money, but don't tell her that. The Mike & Mike duo is being themselves still and Freddy land is doing really well. I probably shouldn't test fate, but I'm gonna say it anyways.

"What could ever go wrong now?" I ask myself and I shudder. 'I feel like I'm in some horror movie or something.'