Old friend

[Nickolas' POV]

The next day

Today we hung out at the weird place again. Of course the girls told our parents that we were going to hunt for booty, which was partly true, but mostly, as they explained, so that we can come here. "See? The carousel doesn't look scary at all." they were explaining to me, because the design of the old thing scared me. "Yeah. It's just silly now." I said and they smiled. "So come on, let's look further." Juliette said and Daniella nodded. "Fine, but I want to go home soon. Dad promised that uncle Jon would come visit." I said as we were making our way through the place. "Look, that seems like a playground." exclaimed Daniella. "And it is. A little bit rusty and outdated, but that doesn't matter." said Juliette as we went closer. "Look, there it says that it was made in 1979. Pretty old, ey?" "How do you know that Daniella?" I asked. "I read that on the seesaw." "Aww, I wish I could read." I pouted. "Don't worry. If you'll wait two more years, you'll be able to learn that." said Juliette. "Wanna go look at the portal again? I want to look if we can turn it on." Daniella asked and we eagerly nodded. Then come on, we have like 10 minutes to do so." said Juliette and we ran as fast as we could, the girl, of course, carrying me.

"What the...I thought that it wasn't working." Juliette said, confused. "Well, now it does so let's test it out." "Test what out, may I ask~?" sounded from above us. "Who-who is there?" Juliette asked, scared. "Yeah, show your face!" yelled Daniella at the unknown person, even though she was scared as well. I buried my face in Juliette's hair. "Little kids like you shouldn't be playing with things they don't understand." said the person and something hit the ground, but I was too scared to look. "Who the heck are you? No, what are you?" asked Daniella. "Sorry for not introducing myself to you, I thought Bryan already did that, but whatever, it does not matter to me. I'm Molten Freddy and I do suppose you were about to jump inside the portal, correct~?" he asked and I finally looked up. There, on the ground before us, were a metal looking wires all connected into one big thing and on the head was a mask that had a shape of a bear. He also had lots of eyes on him, which was kinda terrifying, and so I buried my face back into Juliette's hair. "Come on, let's take you back to Bryan. That moron can't even have somebody watch over you." "Wait, 1. Why should we trust you and 2. How do you know Nick's dad?" Daniella asked and the Bear paused. "I do suppose Jon didn't tell him shit, which means that Bryan still thinks I'm dead. To answer your questions, I used to be one of the animatronics who have been in his pizzeria. We might have not been best friends, but he will definitely recognize me." the Bear gave us a grin, but the girls wouldn't budge. "Prove it." said Juliette, daring him. "*sigh* I don't have time to play around, so we'll do it the faster way." the Bear said as he picked Daniella and Juliette up, me still in her arms, and headed out of the portal room.

[Bryan's POV]

'Where are they? They should have been here by now.' I thought as Jon was explaining something to me." Bryan, are you even listening to me?" Jon asked, stopping my course of thoughts. "Yeah, you were talking about how the portal in Ersa's pizzeria flickered and then shut down again. What's so weird about that?" I said and he sighed. "That was five minutes ago, I was speaking about the new CFO position, which Davis is trying to get, but there's this weird woman, who also wants the position and we need to somehow stop her." Jon said. "What weird woman?" I asked. "She used to be a "good friend" of Afton's, wasn't she?" Jon said and Lucas, for some reason, jumped up. You don't mean miss V, do you?" "I'm afraid that I am, though I never met her in person." "What are you talking about? Who's miss V?" I asked, confused. "That's a story for another day." Jon said, while my curiosity kept rising.
   Suddenly the door opened and I couldn't believe who was standing in it. "I caught some kids who were playing with a portal, boss~." "Molten, I was starting to wonder where you were. And...Nick, Juliette and Daniella." Jon said surprised. "Wait, Molten?! What portal?! I hope that they weren't outside of the park." I said, panicking. "Don't worry, they weren't outside and that is just the thing. The danger is inside, which is very bad, don't you agree, boss~?" Molten looked at Jon. "Portal in this park, that is very bad indeed." Jon agreed. "Wait, can somebody explain to me how the heavens is Molten alive, and 2. why haven't we known about the portal up until now? And mostly, what were you three doing there?" I asked and Molten nudged Juliette and Daniella to answer the last question. "We um... we went on a treasure hunt and found a door and so we wanted to explore it." Juliette said and Daniella just looked guilty. "Why didn't you tell me? You know I wouldn't get mad." I said. "We didn't want you to close it, because we were actually having fun." said Nickolas, who was quite shook from the whole experience. "C'mere, buddy, and explain to me what did you find so interesting that you didn't tell me, hm?" I said and Juliette put him down and he walked to me. "We found a building in there, which was a little scary, but we weren't scared and there were fluffy animals, who were also a little scary, but I was brave. Then we went back, because auntie said that we had to be back by lunch, but we found a path, that led to another door and when we opened it, there was a portal. We tried to get it to work, but we didn't succeed." Nick said as if he was describing an amazing adventure. "Yeah, but today it was working and so we thought that it must be because it needed a while." added Daniella. "Portals aren't a toy to play with." said Jon, serious. "I know, but then this thing," Juliette pointed to Molten. "Came in and so we didn't have time to test it." "To your information, if Bryan wasn't my-I mean Jon's friend, you would be already in pieces. Second of all, that portal caused some commotion in another pizzeria, which means that it is likely to do the same in any other dimension meaning unwanted entities from different dimensions can come through." Molten explained and a chill ran down my and Jon's spine. "You don't mean that HE could come back, right?" Jon asked. "With my best guess, yes, it does mean that he can come back here. It isn't as unlikely as you think." "Well...what are we going to do about it?" I asked. "Close the door and make sure little Kids can't get through." Molten said and I nodded in understanding. "Okay, I'll go do it right a-" I wanted to say, but then we heard a loud noise coming from the outside.