Molten to the rescue

A/N: I'm so sorry that I forgot again and was too lazy to finish this. I'll do my best to make more this week.

Molten= bold

Okay, so, running towards Foxy's part of the theme park wasn't the best idea.

And let's just leave it at the running part, because why the heck have I thought that I could escape him? I'm almost out of breath and energy and I desperately need a miracle to happen, because this won't end good.

Meanwhile with Jon

Jon's POV

"Are you two okay?" I asked when I was sure that Bryan and the weird wolf were gone.

"Will dad be okay?" asked Nick instead of an answer. "I don't know, Nicky, but I hope that he is." I tried to calm him down after seeing that the girls are also worried. 'Now where the heck is Molten?! Do you know what? Screw him, I'll take care of it myself.' I thought as I picked up a crowbar off of the wall. "Stay here, I'll go find Bryan." I said and I ran out of the office. 'Please be safe, Bryan.'

I ran out of the building and there was Molten, yelling at someone I couldn't see, because they were already gone.

He wanted to run after them, but I stopped him. "Molten, leave that be and come with me, fast!" I yelled without stopping and so he joined me. "Have you seen Bryan?" I asked. "No, why? I thought that he was with you. And why the hell are you running like your life depends on it?"

Molten's POV

"You will know soon, if you won't hurry." Jon answered and still ran in the opposite direction of where that weird twisted chicken ran. 'I could have cought them.' I thought. I got slightly irritated by that thought and so my question came out angrier than I wanted it to sound. "Jon, why are we running?!"

"Because some weird wolf came into the office and threatened to kill us if we won't give him some kind of code. Then he started to chase Bryan!" Jon yelled back, looking around like a maniac. "What?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

"You know now, so buck it!"
"How are you so sure they ran this way!?" I asked, since we were now pretty far from the office building.

"I saw the wolf running he-There he is!" Jon yelled and pointed a finger to his left. When I looked there, I saw Bryan, climbing up aboard Foxy's ship. I turned on my heel and ran there as fast as I could. 'I'm almost there, just hold on, Bryan.'

Bryan's POV

I climbed all the way up onto Foxy's ship and let's be honest-I didn't think this one through. I thought that, since he was obviously different from other animatronics, he would not be able to step in the water.

Oh was I wrong, so now I'm planning to just jump off of the boat if worst comes to worst. The wolf is-of course-right behind me. "Looks like you have nowhere to run." he said. "Now where is the secret-" "Hey! You big stupid wolf idiot up there!" I heard somebody yell from below the boat. ,Molten,' I thought. ,Oh thank God that he's here.' "What?" the wolf asked, annoyed. "Come down here, you coward, I have what you want!" This cought the wolf's interest. "Oh really? Then show me!" he demanded and went to the other side of the boat. I didn't dare to follow him-mostly because this was the perfect opportunity to dissappeard.

As I slowly snuck behind the house thingy, that was part of the boat, the wolf yelled: ,,You don't have anything in your hands!"

"Yeah, you moron, you think I'd give you something so important?!" Molten mocked him. That very obviously angered the wolf and when he turned back to the spot where I was, he got even more mad. "Where is he?! Ugh, I'll kill you, you-"

"Me, me, me what? Moron? Idiot? Oh wait, I'm sure that you meant to call me fucker, correct?~" Molten mocked the wolf, who then threw himself over the side and ran at him. "Let's see what you're made of."