𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥

"hi! my names keavy wood, i'm 21 and i'm a social media executive from newcastle!"

what are you looking for in the villa?
"i'm just looking for that special person, you know? like the one who i wake up next to every day and fall for even more."

what would you say your best physical feature is?

"hm so i'm leaning towards my eyes, or my hair. wait no definitely my hair i do love it!"

3 words to describe your personality?

"erm definitely straight up, i don't really take a lot of crap from anyone, i'd like to think i am normally nice to be around and finally i'd say genuine"

what's your ideal type?

"right okay so i don't really have a type but as long as they're taller than me and make me laugh i think they'll be fine, in the past i have usually gone for dark hair and handsome!"

how are you feeling going into the villa?

"im actually not as nervous as i thought i would be to be fair, i'm just excited to meet everyone and hopefully meet someone!!"

authors note

so i'm going to be using arabella chi as my face claim, she is how i imagine keavy looking like!!(arabella was on season 5 love island!)

i'm not amazing at writing and i've not got the best spelling either so if there's any mistakes let me know!!

keavy will be going into the villa as a bombshell with lucinda (replacing millie!)

keavy will be different to the way millie acts (as far as i know) and a lot of the things that will go on will probably be the same as the most recent season!

grace x